CHAPTER 4

Hello everyone!!! I really hope you are enjoying this different style of writing. I would really appreciate it if you told me what you think of story, what questions you have, what should I change, what should I add,etc..

Anywayysss here is a little about myself:

Name: Caitlin
(also another reason I love the series, it's so cool to hear them say my name on Tv)😅😁
Age: 15
Birthday: 18 May
Favourite colour: Pink
Books: I have made a book before on Whattpad called 'On the edge of paradise'. I had to stop with the story because it was made on my school tab and we had to hand that in so you get the story;)

Well here's the new chapter....

_________________________________________

Barry's POV

Today is my birthday without Caitlin, I didn't like the thought of it. What's even worse is that place where they're taking me brings up a lot of memories, good memories that are slowly disappearing because Caitlin's disappearing out of my life slowly. Me and Iris are over, for good and it feels good but I can't help but feel guilty. Iris was 'the one' for me all my life but ever since "she" left I realised who I really couldn't and didn't want to live without. I only ever saw Caitlin as a friend and smiling and pulling her into my arms seemed like a normal friend thing to do, but I didn't like her like that anymore and I just wish I realised that sooner. I wasted so much time without her when I could've been with her but I ruined my chance and now she's gone forever. I walk into her office everyday imagining she's there with her brown coloured mini skirt with fault shoes. It's all coming together now, the memories, the way she looks, her hair, earrings and her laugh. No I have to stop thinking about her or my cowardly tears will rise up into my eyes again.
This was my birthday...

Barry: (arrive outside a bar) I thought we were celebrating at your house?

Joe: We are I just wanted to have some time with you, make sure you're doing  okay.

Barry: Okay we can get some drinks before we head back.

Joe: That's my boy!(laughs) Now get inside birthday boy!

Barry: (looks at the sign and thinks about Caitlin) Okay Barry you can do this... (walk in)

Iris,Cisco,Harry,Wally,Ciseal: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(the guys are holding balloons and the girls are shaking cheerleader pom poms and the other ppl are also cheering)

Joe: Just kidding!

Barry: Yeah I can see that (laughs and heads toward the team) Wow thank you so much everyone, it cheers me up a lot to know you all still want to be my friends after how I've been treating you.

Cisco: You'll always be my best buddy, no matter what....NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

Barry: (they find a seat and Barry sits with his back facing the stage where the karaoke takes place)

Joe: Let's order some drinks already!

Ciseal: Joe be careful...

Joe: I just wanna celebrate this wonderful day Ciseal (kisses her)