CHAPTER 22

Iris's POV

God love is really frustrating. Caitlin wants me to tell Cisco that I love him, I mean how crazy can you be? I get it if it was a simple crush but love is something much more deep and personal. Why can't Caitlin see that, she loved Barry and literally ran away. I don't get why she is pressuring me. Wait a minute...did I even tell her that I'm actually in love with him?? Whoops, but that's not the point! I see Barry, my best friend since childhood is in a happy relationship, he loves her alot. I've never seen him give his whole heart out to someone like he does to Caitlin. He didn't even show it to Linda or Patty or me. I really want to experience that with Cisco. I understand him and I want him to see the whole of me. Love me for who I am.
This is the beginning of what I dreamed of...

Caitlin: (a few hours later Caitlin's temperature begins to rise so she rests her head on her arm for a short while)

Barry: (looks up at Caitlin) Cait are you okay?

Caitlin: (lifts her head immediately and then sits up straight) Y..yeah I'm fine, I just have a slight headache that's all.

Cisco: Are you sure that's all?

Caitlin: I was probably looking at the screen too long. Barry do you mind bringing me some water please?

Barry: (nods and fetches her a glass of water) Here...

Caitlin: Thanx.(drinks it up quickly and feels it rise up in her throat) Oh no...(she covers her mouth and runs to the nearest bin and throws up)

Iris: Oh my god Caitlin!(runs to her friend)

Barry: (runs to her too and rubs her back while she continues to puke)

Caitlin: (looks at Barry, feeling very drained of energy) Barry I don't feel so good.

Barry: Okay I'm taking you home.(picks her up) Iris, Cisco, look after the fort for me. Call me if it's an emergency. (super speeds out the building)

Iris: I hope she's gonna be okay.

Cisco: I'm just worried about who going to empty the bin.(laughs)

Iris: (laughs too) Well it's not going to be me.(grins)

(Many hours later)

Iris: Wow the rain is coming down hard.

Cisco: And it's getting late, so I don't know about you but I'm gonna head home. (stands up)

Iris: (realises something) Oh darn it! I had a feeling I should've brought my rain coat, now I gotta walk in the damn rain. (crosses her arms across her chest)

Cisco: You're not actually considering  to walk in the rain are you?

Cisco: That's exactly what I'm considering.

Cisco: Are you crazy!? There's no way I'm allowing you to do that! I'll give you lift.

Iris: (blushes) Oh no no I'll be perfectly fine, I promise.

Cisco: I may be a nerd but I'm also a gentleman, So I'm not taking no as an answer.

Iris: Acutally yes you are, goodnight!(quickly walks out the room)

Cisco: Wait! Iris! Iris!