CHAPTER 15

Barry's POV

The only thing running through my head is,"WHAT THE HELL CISCO!!" I could honestly beat the shit out of him but I know Caitlin wouldn't want that even if he told her those awful things. He was supposed to be our best friend but no, he seemed to have been thinking otherwise. No body and I mean no body hurts my baby, and the worst part is that I know Caitlin can be super sensitive so I can't imagine how she is hurting. Cisco was there for her when I wasn't, he made sure she was okay when no one else cared, he stayed with her when her parents died, he was her pillar of strength for a long time. What could've possible gone wrong? I mean I know he isn't really upset about his powers, it goes deeper than that but right now maybe even for a long time I don't want to hear a single shitty word that comes out of his mouth. The worst thing is I have to leave her all alone and go back to that Lab where our so called friend is.
When we arrived at her place...

Barry: (they arrive and he unlocks the door and they enter)

Caitlin: (walks in)

Barry: Cait so you wanna watch a movie to get your mind off things? (doesn't answer) Cait?

Caitlin: (stands in the middle of the room)

Barry: (walks toward her and turns her around only to see a few tears falling down her face)

Caitlin: (whispers) Barry....(bursts out crying)

Barry: (pulls her into his arms and wraps his arms around her tightly Hey it's okay(sways side to side)

Caitlin: (continues to cry harder)

Barry: It's okay Cait, I'm here.

Caitlin: (gets weak in her legs and slowly drops down onto the floor making Barry follow her movements while keeping her tight in his arms)

Barry: (tries to calm her down) Nothing he said is true, he was just angry.

Caitlin: Barry p..p..please d...don't let go.

Barry: I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right here with you.

Caitlin: (sobs into his chest while Barry repeatedly says "It's going to be okay")

Barry: (after she's done crying she falls asleep and he carries her to his room and tucks her in bed)

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Caitlin: (wakes up hours after she fell asleep) Barry?

Barry: (hears her and rushes into the room) Heeeyy how you doing?

Caitlin: Better now that you're here. (gives a slight smile)

Barry: (gives a big smile back)

Caitlin: Look Barry I know I probably looked like an idiot while I was crying (jokes but then gets serious)but I want you to know you have no idea how much it meant to me that you stayed with me all the time.

Barry: Cait...you're the love of my life. I will never let you deal with your problem alone, I'm here for you and I always will be.

Caitlin: I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I've done nothing but complain and cry and expect you to always comfort me.

Barry: You forgot to mention that you are the love my life and helped me move on from Marie's death, oh and you give me meaning in life and you are the only one who makes me the happiest.

Caitlin: (shakes her head) Barry-(he interrupts her)

Barry: Cait you doubt yourself too much, especially how much you mean to me. I'm dating you because I love you more than anything in any world. Don't forget that.

Caitlin: I won't(leans in for a kiss)

Barry: (when the kiss is finished) You hungry?

Caitlin: Starving!

Barry: I'm making blueberry pancakes, so I'll call you when I'm finished.

Caitlin: Thank you.(kisses him sweetly)

Barry: (walks toward the kitchen and begins to make the pancakes)

Caitlin: (watches him make the pancakes with love filling up in her heart completely)

_________________________________________

This is it....should I continue. I got like 8-10 chapters left and I will still carry on from them because it ends with Iris and....oops😋