CHAPTER 19

Barry's POV

Iris!!! Iris??? I would've never guessed that our friendly, geeky Cisco would fall for the sweet, hardcore Iris West. Well unexpected things happen all the time so good for him. He might of actually found his true happiness and I'm so proud of him. Wait a second....is that why Iris defended him so much the other day, because she may possibly have developed feelings for him too? This is incredible! My best friend is finally growing up! Talking about growing up, me and Cait's relationship has really grown for these past few months and I really want to ask her to move in with me. And even though we may only be together for a few months and I really want to ask her to move in with me. And even though we may only be together for a short while, we're stronger than ever. And besides she sleeps over at my place almost every night. I'm sure she will say yes, I just gotta find the right time to ask.
This is when I woke up...

Barry: (slightly opens his eyes and moves his arm to the side but feels nothing, he opens his eyes fully and sits up) Cait!?(no reply)Caiittt!!!(gets up and walks to the kitchen and sees a note on the counter, he picks it up and reads it)

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
Morning babe

Please don't get worried, I'm fine. I decided to leave early for work, I'm sorry you couldn't wake up next to me. But I still love you!!

From: Dr Caitlin Snow
(P.s I made you breakfast, in microwave)
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Barry: (smiles and takes out his breakfast and quickly gets ready for work and runs to STAR LABS)

Cisco: Oh hey Barry!

Iris: Hi Bear

Barry: Morning guys!(smiles)

Caitlin: (walks toward him and puts her arms around his neck while smiling) Did you sleep okay?

Barry: I would've if I woke up next to you.(pouts playfully)

Caitlin: I'll make it up to you.(kisses him and he returns the kiss)

Cisco: Get a room!

Caitlin: Oh you're such a baby!

Barry: Ignore him.(kisses her again sliding his arms around he waists and pulls her closer)

Iris: (fake cough) Caitlin?

Caitlin: (pulls away immediately) I'm sorry yes?(moves away from Barry)

Cisco: Oh so you listen to Iris but not me?

Barry: Sorry man.(shrugs and smiles)