CHAPTER 21

This is going to be a very long chapter  btw, so be prepared😥😄
-------------------------------------------------------------
Barry's POV

Well there goes my plan to ask her to move in with me. I mean what was the problem, what changed? She was staying over at my place for a long time. Wasn't that a hint she wanted to move in?? Don't get me wrong-I love Caitlin with every cell in my body but the statement still stands, "Woman are so confusing." To be completely honest, I thought she was staying over at my place because she stopped renting that awfully small place. Guess I was wrong...again. And this really sucks overall. I need her to fall asleep, I need to be able to feel the touch of her cool skin on my own. Now that I think of it, her hands are always colder than anyone else's....wonder who gave her that gene. But besides that I thought this was a step closer to something more intimate. I wanna show her exactly how much I love her and what better way to do it. Guess you never expected a nerd like me to think like that;)
How we felt after going home...

              CAITLIN'S APARTMENT

Caitlin: (enters her apartment, gets dressed and then puts on pajamas, and stands infront of her bed) It's just me and you now. (crawls into bed and switches off the lamp) Okay Caitlin you're all alone in your apartment for the first time in 2 weeks. You can do this, you don't need Barry to keep you warm, you are independent and a strong women who cab survive on her own (satisfied with her self talk she closes her eyes and tries to fall asleep)

                                ~~~
                BARRY'S APARTMENT

Barry: (after having a midnight snack he quickly gets done for bed using super speed) It's just the two of us now buddy. (stares at his bed for some time until he finally gets into bed and switches off his light) Okay Barry you don't need Caitlin, the coldness of her body is something you can live without. Men have been fighting their own battles since the beginning of time and now's the time to show they still can. (closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep)

(Hours later his door bell rings)

Barry: (still awake he turns on his phone and looks at the time, it's 02:28) Who in the world??(then the ringing turns to knocking) Okay I'm coming!(not caring to put on a top or pants he goes to the door and opens it, and to his surprise he sees Caitlin standing in front of him with a tight tank top and very short shorts looking very sexy)