CHAPTER 7

Caitlin's POV

I can't believe that our love for one another had stopped us from noticing our fellow friends and family, but honestly at the time I didn't mind. Being alone with Barry Allen is probably the most romantic thing that can happen to you, like real life magic. And I know how lovey dovey we are can sometimes seem sickening and totally unbelievable, I mean I would be sick to my stomach if I saw another couple like us but it's not, it's happening to me and I love it. Bad luck has followed me all my life and I prayed everyday and every night hoping to see some light at the end of the tunnel....and eventually I did. Barry wasn't just my light, he was the tunnel filled with darkness of his own and with each other we made it out, we made our own light together. You see hope is what makes us believe that things can only get better. Hope is what keeps us going and Barry is exactly that...and I know for a very scientific fact, no work, no friends and no women of any kind can possibly change my feelings for him. I trust him enough to believe that he will be loyal and I don't have to be jealous of any girl whatsoever.
Little did I know that would be tested...

Caitlin: (arrives at the main point in the lab and noticed a beautiful, blonde women with blue eyes and glasses)

Iris: FELICITY!!!(hugs her with joy) I missed you so much, where have you been?

Felicity: Oh you know the usual, hacking away(giggles a bit)

Caitlin: (finally speaks up) I'm sorry who are you?

Felicity: (looks at her up and down and gives an offended look) Who are you? I don't remember seeing you part of the team the last time I was here.

Caitlin: (gives a stern look) I joined the team a year ago.

Barry; Okaayyy then...Cait this is Felicity, Felicity this is Caitlin...my girlfriend.

Felicity: (gasps) Barry I didn't know you had a special someone in your life, especially such a young one.

Barry: Yip the love of my life is the youngest on the team but has a brilliant brain(puts his arm around her shoulders and kisses the side of her head)

Caitlin: Yeah I'm 18

Felicity: And you love Barry even at this age?

Caitlin: I love him more than anything in the world.

Felicity: You know I'm just saying when I was your age, I was with a whole lotta guys and I wasn't sure of my feelings, so...

Barry: Okay Felicity stop! You're gonna get me in trouble.(laughs awkwardly)

Caitlin: You already are... (storms off)

Barry: Caitlin wait...

Cisco: I'll go talk to her.

Barry: Are you sure that's a good idea? Wouldn't it be better if go?