CHAPTER 18

Caitlin's POV

I can't even begin to describe the relief and happiness in my heart right now. At this very moment nothing is wrong, there is no problems and everyone is completely happy. After having constant danger to deal with, I think everyone and by everyone I mean team Flash is relieved to get a break from it all. Cisco admitted why he had said those awful things to me and we got through it thankfully, Barry forgave him and so did I. I'm glad he forgave our selfishness as well, Cisco is our BEST FRIEND and we technically abandoned him. Sometimes I really suck at being a friend but there's no precious time to worry about that. Everyone's forgiven and I'm about to celebrate that with my two best friends in a few hours. There's no evil plotting meta out there at the moment so every reason to celebrate a little bit right? Like I always say,"No knife, happy life!" Get it...the knife resembles the danger in my life and without it I get to be happy most of the time...not that I'm not happy to work with the Flash/boyfriend but you get what I'm trying to say.
This is how our little get-together went...

(Barry and Cisco arrived on time at Caitlin's apartment and they all had an amazing time. They laughed and made stupid inside jokes and even made a bit fun of the Star Wars movies)

Caitlin: (falls asleep on Barry's lap)

Barry: (whispers) Awww look at her, sleeping so peacefully. Damn I love her. (smiling at her)

Cisco: Yeah...(looks away with his smile fading away)

Barry: What's wrong?(sees his mood change)

Cisco: It's just you guys are so perfect for each other and I almost ruined it.

Barry: It's all in the past man.

Cisco: I know but I still feel pretty guilty.

Barry: Cisco it's okay, we forgive you and we know you never meant it. And remember we're the one's that are sorry.(smiles apologetically)

Cisco: I would be scared if I was wither though.(laughs softly)

Barry: True that but I am very lucky to have her.(looks at her again with adoration)

Cisco: I'm happy for you Barry, I just wish I had that same happiness.

Barry: You will...I know you will.

Cisco: Well I didn't say I don't have someone in mind. (smiles at him evil way)

Barry: WHAT WHO!!!???

Caitlin: (moves around a bit while frowning)