< vingt - trois >

A/n~ I know I haven't updated in years and I apologize so to make it up I will be spamming out three chapters~xoxo
_____________________________________

           Your point of view
————————————————————

          We flipped all the way to the Eiffel tower and looked at, who I'm gonna call the mad boxer lock people away.

               Cat and Ladybug came right after us and looked too. "Any ideas tweety bird" Cat said teasing. I smiled a bit and thought.

                 "Mhh I think so but I'm not sure it will work" I said uncertainty. "All your plans work just tell us what we gotta do" Ladybug replied.

              "Okay here is my plan. Ladybug go find Rose and once we have her we'll call over mad boxer over there then have Alise switch" I explained.

             "What about the akuma" Alise added. My face pouted a bit. "If Cat can't find it when I fly him up for cataclysm Ladybug will use her lucky charm" I answered nodding my head.

               "You guys ready" Ladybug asked the group. We all nodded. "I was born ready bugaboo" Cat teased while lady bug just rolled her eyes and flipped off to find Rose.

         "Cat stay here I'm going to go get mad boxer" I smiled at him and took Alise's  hand and stopped at a building.

"Stay here till you see her getting close to Rose then switch places" I mumbled then shot an arrow near her. I used it as a zip line and used my wings to fly circles around her.

"Avi exactly who I was looking for gimmie your bracelet" she growled reaching for me. "Woah woah woah I was coming to lead you to rose" I said dodging her filthy hands.

"Ughhhh" she huffed as I flew back to the tower with her following. I flew her to Rose then flew upwards to hide with Ladybug and Cat.

She went for Rose but wasn't fast enough. "Cat cataclysm" I ordered he quickly summoned the power as Alise swapped places. I blew my flutes tune to slow time. Ladybug slowly wrapped her as I picked up Cat and had him touch her ponytail holder.

Time went back to normal and the akuma flew out. Chloe sat on her knees rubbing her head as Ladybug got the butterfly.

I looked at my pager to see a message from Alise saying she headed back to Master Fu. I nodded silently as ladybug got her yo-yo ready.

"I'm going to go help Rose, bug out" she smiled as she waved and made her way to Rose.