1

Rogers pov
I woke up to my alarm going off. memories of last night came crawling back into my head. I groan and rub my eyes, my pounding headache increasing. I slowly get out of bed and walk downstairs. 'What would Brian think of me' I thought to myself. I sigh softly, regretting what I did and wishing that I didn't drink so much alcohol.
I get to the kitchen and pore myself a glass of water. I reach for the painkillers and down my water.
"good morning darling"
I jump almost dropping my glass, I turned around quickly.
"Freddie, you scared me" I say with a sigh of relief. He looks at me with a worried expression on his face.
"you alright darling" he asks. I nod but he doesn't look convinced.
"you were a bit... Drunk last night" he says with a smirk.
I groan again my face going red.
"I only remember..." I mumble going even more red.
"remember what darling" Freddie asks.
"kissing him" I say quietly not looking Freddie in the eyes.
"you were drunk rog, he'll understand" Freddie says reassuring me.
"I hope" I say. "did I do anything else" I ask scared for the answer.
"no your fine, after that you just passed out on the couch" Freddie tells me.
"good" I say with a sigh of relief.
"well I'm going out this morning, so I'll see you later" Freddie says smiling at me.
"OK see Ya fred" I reply smiling slightly. Freddie walks out the door and I'm left to myself. I sit down on the couch hoping that neither John or Brian come downstairs, I didn't want to have to face anyone else. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, I tried turning on the TV hoping that it would help but it didn't. 'Brian's lips felt so soft' I shook that thought out of my head I didn't like him, I was straight. I only kissed him because I was drunk... Right.

Brian's pov
I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. I stretched the memorys of last night still haunting me. I didn't drink much last night. But Roger drank heaps. I think back on what happened. Roger was sitting next to me, he was staring into my eyes with his beautiful crystal blue ones. 'your so beautiful' he whispers. I smiled and blush slightly, Then he leans in and kisses me his soft lips pushing against mine. I heard Freddie gasp and deaky whisper omg under his breath. I remember it feeling so good and I remember wanting more but he pulled away and passed out. I didn't have time to kiss him back but I would have... I blinked and shook my head reality hitting me. I didn't like him did I. I'm not gay... Am I. I felt so confused.