11

Roger's pov
Emma came back into the room after using the phone.
"who did you call darling" Freddie asked her.
"oh just a friend" she replied smiling "where's Jorja" Emma then asked.
"she went to the bathroom" Freddie responded. And right at that moment Jorja walked back in.
"what's wrong Jorja" deaky asked a tone of concern in his voice. I smirked slightly.
"nothing, I'm fine" she told him, with a reassuring smile. Deaky nodded and looked over at me. I smirked and raised my eyebrows at him, deaky blushed and looked down.
"well I'm going to have a shower" I say wanting to get away from this awkward silence. I got up smiled at Brian and walked towards the bathroom. Well now that I've said I would have a shower I may as well...

It had been about 5 minutes in the shower when I heard a noise from outside the curtain. I froze and listened carefully, waiting to hear that noise again but I didn't so I just ignored the sound I thought I heard.
I spent another 5 minutes in the shower and then decided that it was enough. I pulled the curtain back and screamed. Emma was standing there with an evil smirk on her face a CAMERA in her hands.
"say cheese Roger" she sniggered. She then took a picture of me and all I could do was stand there. After about 2 seconds I quickly covered myself up.
"how dare you" I snarled. "delete those photos.
"I don't think so, these beauty's are going to get me a lot of money" she laughed evilly. Right at that moment she walked out the room. I just stood there not knowing what to do, when I heard a scream from outside the bathroom door.

Jorja's pov
I watched as Roger stood up and walked out of the room. I then kept a very close eye on Emma, waiting to see if my guess was right.
"so Brian, what did you and Roger do last night" Freddie asked with an innocent smile. Brian glared at Freddie, while deaky snorted.
"ohhh Brian" I say winking at him. He puts his head in his hands and sighs
"we didn't do ANYTHING" he tells us but laughing anyway.
We talk for a few minutes and so far Emma didn't do anything suspicious until...
"hey I'm just going to get a drink of water" she says getting up. I smile sweetly at her as she walked past but as soon as she left my face fell into a glare. Deaky must have noticed because he snorted with laughter.
"I thought that you two were friends" he said smiling, slightly confused.
"she's been acting suspicious ever since we got here" I say not wanting to give away too much just in case I was wrong.
"I think I'm going to get a drink of water too" I say getting up I swear I just heard a scream. I looked around at the others they didn't seem to notice. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen, funny I couldn't see Emma anywhere. I walk towards the bathroom door. I heard voices from the other side. I quickly ran back to the others.
"guys come quickly" I whisper shout. They all got up and ran towards me. Once we were at the door we put our heads against it and listened.
"how dare you, delete those photos" we heard. We all glanced at each other in confusion and anger what was she doing to him.
"I don't think so, these beauty's are going to get me a lot of money" we hear Emma answer with an evil laugh. We also heard her walking towards the door and so we all stood back and crossed our arms. She opened the door and screamed when she saw us.
"well well well, what do we have hear" Freddie says, glaring at Emma.
"Emma how could you, I trusted you" I say tears in my eyes.
She just glared at us all and tried to push past me.
"I don't think so" I say and before Emma could do anything I grabbed the camera from her hands and smashed it onto the ground. I heard a big crash, the camera was in pieces. Emma looked up with anger in her eyes.
"fuck you" she said and pushed past me this time I let her go. At that moment a fully clothed Roger peeked out of the bathroom. He saw the smashed camera and sighed with relief.
"hey Roger ate you ok" Brian asked hugging him. Roger just nodded still surprised at what just happened.
"I'm so sorry I had no idea that she would do something like that" I apologize feeling really bad. This was partly my fault for being friends with me.
"it's not your fault Jorja, it's hers don't blame yourself" deaky tells me. I smile at him
"she was really creepy" Roger says. We all laugh.
"I'm so sorry" I say again.
"it's not your fault Jorja" deaky says.
"yeah don't be sorry" Roger says smiling. "I'm just glad she's gone"
"well I should get going" I say walking towards the door
"hey thanks for smashing the camera" Roger says smiling.
"it's all good" I reply. I walk out of the house and deaky follows me.
"hey Jorja, when will I see you again" he asks sadly.
"do you want to meet up tomorrow" I suggest shrugging. He grins and nods his head
"that'll be great" he says, giving me a hug. Once he went back inside I smiled to myself.