7

Roger's pov
Brian and Freddie had just left so that left me alone with deaky.
"does Freddie know that I like Brian" I ask deaky.
"maybe" deaky replies suspiciously.
"JOHN" I yell.
"I'm sorry, i got excited" he pleads.
"what the hell did you get excited about" I asked annoyed.
"ummm... t-the fact that you umm liked Brian" John replies unsurely. I give him a disbelieving look.
"really deaky, what was the real reason" I ask him getting even more annoyed at the shy boy.
"t-that w-as the real reason" he tells me unconvincingly. I roll my eyes, and gave up there was no use in arguing. Deaky was very stubborn.
"whatever, I'm going home" I tell him walking out the door. I started thinking about Brian again (nothing new). When should I tell him. I thought. This was really frustrating why couldn't I just tell him.  It felt like there was something holding the words in my throat, I physically couldn't say it no matter how hard I tried. If I can't even say it out loud how could I say it to Brian. I sighed why was this so difficult.

Freddie's pov
I waited for Brian to drive away before walking back into the recording studio. On the way In I passed Roger.
"hey I thought you were going home" Roger says a little confused.
"I just need to talk to deaky about something" I tell him, walking through the door. Roger just shakes his head and and keeps walking.
"John darling, we need to talk" I  say sitting down next to him on the couch he hadn't moved from.
"what about Freddie" he asks me. 
"about Roger and Brian, this thing has been going on for too long. It's starting to annoy me"
"omg same, they're both to shy to tell each other" deaky says agreeing with me. "so what do we do" he asks. 
"well I was thinking that we could lock them in a room together and not let them out until they have confessed there feelings for each other" I say smugly. John grins
"that's a great idea Fred" he says. "we should lock them in the bedroom" I say winking. John laughs.
"let's do it"

John's pov
"Brian, Roger come up here" I yell, winking at Freddie. We had come up with the plan and now it was the perfect time to do it.
"why" Roger shouts back annoyed.
"because he said so darling" Freddie yells. We hear Roger grunt in annoyance. We then hear him stomp up the stairs. I smile at Freddie.
"what is it" he asks Grumpily, crossing his arms.
"we've got to wait for Brian" I say.
"where is he" Freddie asks. Roger shrugs.
"I'll go down and look for him" I say. I walk down the stairs and see Brian in the kitchen.
"Brian, Freddie and I need to talk to you" I say.
"about what" he asks looking up,  the sound of interest in his voice.
"come up and we'll tell you" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him up the stairs.
"there you are" Freddie says sounding excited. Brian looks at Roger and blushes a little, I smile.
"I'll be back in a second" Freddie says, Giving me a look and then walking out. I hear the phone ring from downstairs.
"I'll get it" I say. Making my way out of the room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. Freddie comes back up the stairs.
"did it work" he whispers. I nod my head. We high-fived.
"what are you two talking about" we hear Roger ask.
"oh nothing" Freddie says. We can hear Roger try and open the door.
"why is the door locked" he asks uncertainly.
"goodbye" I say laughing. Freddie is laughing too, we then walk back down the Stairs. We were still laughing when we Collapsed on the couch.

This is really bad but oh well