15

Freddie's POV 

I slowly walk into the kitchen and sit down in my chair. 

"Fred are you ok you seem a bit quiet" Brian smirked. " is it because I took that photo of you and deaky" 

"N-no" I say not looking at any of the boys, the picture of roger still haunted my mind. 

"Did you get the newspaper Fred I'd like to read it" deaky says. 

"NO you can't read it... I mean no the newspaper didn't come" I say looking up at deaky. John just looks at me confustion written over his face. 

"Are you ok Freddie" Brian asks but this time he sounded worried. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I say clearing my throat. 

"Hey Is that the newspaper" roger says reaching for the 'hidden' newspaper that I had stuffed in my pocket. I tried to stop him but roger was to quick for me. I just saw him glance down at the front cover and his eyes grow so big.

"Oh no" he whispered. 

"Omg what... what is it" Brian says getting out of his seat and rushing around the table, deaky was close behind him. 

"Oh shit" deaky says, mouth wide open in shock.

"What the fuck" Brian yells. "How is this possible, Jorja broke the camera" 

"I'm so sorry roger" i say, I really did feel bad for him. 

"I mean at least you look good" Brian says. He really did though it kinda annoyed me. 

"I'm going to my room" roger croaked getting out of his seat and rushing up the stairs. 

"This is really bad" deaky sighed looking down at the newspaper again.

" I know" I say. I really did feel sorry for him. Then Brian grabbed the paper and ripped it into millions of little pieces.

"I" *rip* "will" *rip* "kill" *rip* "Emma" he yelled. 

"Hey calm down Bri" deaky said. 

"I'm going to go see if roger is ok" he says still sounding very angry. 

Rogers POV 

I Was sitting on my bed thinking... and crying. How could this happen... I thought that Jorja broke the camera!! I was so mad how could anyone do this to someone. I felt embarrassed, vulnerable and exposed. I mean Brian was right I looked ok but still... everyone probably thinks that I'm some man whore or something. I would have to explain to all the interviewers about this situation and this photo would be everywhere... 

The door opens and I look up. Brian walks over to me and sits down on the bed. 

"I'm so ashamed" I whisper my voice cracking. I leaned into Brian's chest and sob. 

""Shhh it's ok roggie, everything will be alright" Brian says trying to comfort me. We just lay there for what seemed like ages when we heard a knock on the door. 

I look up at Brian expecting him to go and get it, but he just shakes his head. 

"Let Freddie and John get it" he says. I smile and rest my head again.

Freddie's POV 

Brian walked up the stairs and we heard the door close as he went into Rogers room. 

"I really do feel bad" I sigh 

"Me too" Deaky says 

"I'm ready to murder whoever did it" I say through gritted teeth. John just nods in agreement. We sit in silence when I heard a loud knock at the door. 

"I'll get it" I sigh. John nods again and I get up out of my seat. Slowly I trudged towards the door. But when I opened it I looked up and gasped. Then I slammed the door right in her face...

A/N 

I was planning on posting this like 4 days ago but I just had so much homework to do... sorry 😬. I also left you guys on another cliffhanger 😅(Don't be mad). This book won't have many more chapters (sorry) but I might have another book coming 😉. also... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K!!!!!!💗💗💗