3

Brian pov
I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror I looked horrible. There were dark circles under my eyes and my hair was a mess, I also looked more pale then usual. I sigh and get into the shower.
About an hour later I made my way downstairs. I saw Roger sitting on the couch.
"hey" I say nervously. Sitting down next to him. Roger tenses up and blushes.
"um h-hi" Roger answers stuttering.
"what's wrong" I ask sighing.
"nothings wrong" he replies not looking me in the eye.
"hey what happened last night... It doesn't matter you were drunk, things like that happen" I  tell him. He smiles at me.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you" Roger says sighing.
"it's fine" I say. He nods still not looking at me.
"well I'm going to make breakfast, want anything?" I ask him.
"no I'm good thanks" he replies. I get up and made my way towards the kitchen.

At that moment freddie comes in through the front door.
"Brian darling these are my friends Jorja and Jim, I met them both at a club the other day.
I smile at the two of them.
"nice to meet you" Jorja says with her arm out. I shake it smiling at her. I also shake Jim's hand. Roger then comes in the room with a curious look on his face.
"ahh, Roger these are my friends Jorja and Jim"
"hello" Roger says smiling.
"I'll make breakfast" I say going into the kitchen.
They all sit at the table talking, while I was making breakfast. Eventually deaky makes his way down the stairs.
"morning" Roger says.
"Freddie how are you not hungover" deaky asks in surprise. Freddie shrugs.
"guys this is John" Freddie says pointing at deaky.
"hi I'm Jorja" Jorja says introducing herself. John shakes her hand and then Jim's. I then finish making the breakfast and fill everyone's plates.
"this is really good" Jim says his mouth full of egg and bacon.
"I'm glad you like it" I reply smiling. We all finish our breakfast while talking and laughing.
"well we better be off" Jim says getting up. Jorja does the same.
"thank you so much for the breakfast" Jorja says smiling at me.
"it's my pleasure" I reply also smiling. Freddie Stands up and says goodbye to them at the door.
I look across at Roger his ocean blue eyes looked so beautiful in the lighting and his perfectly pink lips looked so soft, I imagine my lips on his and kissing him. Like what happened last night, I wanted to push him up against a wall and make out with him and...
"your staring" John whispers to me. I blink quickly and look away blushing furiously. I hear John laugh.
"what's so funny" Roger asks looking up.
"wouldn't you like to know" John replies with an smug grin. I roll my eyes and collect all the plates. Roger just looks at deaky confused.
Rogers pov
I stand up and go over to deaky.
"can I talk to you in private" I whisper to him. He nods looking slightly confused, and stands up. I make my way up the stairs and John follows closely behind. I walk into my bedroom and turn around. John closed the door.
"what's wrong" he asks me, a worried expression on his face. I take a deep breath, I didn't know what to say.
"ummm, i-ive been very... Confused lately" I say stuttering.
"about what rog" deaky asks kindly.
"well it's about... Brian" I say looking down at my feet and fiddling my fingers.
"has it got something to do with the kiss" he asks.
"well yes, and no" I reply, still not looking at him. 
"I think that I like him..." I whisper quietly.
"sorry what" deaky asks.
"I think that I like Brian" I repeat.  I look up and deaky is grinning from ear to ear.
"I knew it, omg I'm so happy" he squeals, hugging me. I smile slightly, happy that I told him. 
"wait does this mean that your gay" he asks pulling away. I stood there thinking about his question.
"I actually haven't thought that far ahead yet" I say. "I suppose it does"
John grins and hugs me again.
"thank you for telling me" he says. 
"no problem" I reply smiling.
"so what are you going to do about it" deaky asks me.
"I don't know" I say frowning. What was I going to do. I couldn't tell Brian because what If he doesn't like me back then what would I do. It would ruin our friendship.
"well if you need anyone to talk to I'll always be here" deaky says kindly smiling at me.
"thanks deaky" I say hugging him again. John walks out the room and I'm left to my thoughts. I was worried, how would I tell Brian. Should I tell Freddie first, no he would get drunk and end up telling Brian. I sigh I was in a very difficult situation.