4

Rogers pov
It's been a week since I told deaky that I liked Brian, and every time Brian made me blush John gives me a knowing look. These feelings for Brian were driving me crazy, I couldn't even look at him without getting butterflys in my stomach. How could you blame me though, with those beautiful eyes I'm surprised that no one else felt the same way.

I heard a knock on my door distracting me from my thoughts. 'Who was up at this hour' I thought, looking at my clock, it was 3 in the morning. I get up and walk slowly towards my door. I opened it carefully and peer out.
"Brian" I mumble sleepily.
"Roggyyyy" Brian calls out falling into my arms. I almost fall over, Brian was bigger than me.
"Brian what Are you doing, awake at this hour" I ask.
"I wantedddd to seeeee youu" Brian replies obviously drunk.
"let's get you to bed" I tell him smiling slightly.
"I don't want to" Brian says pouting. I roll my eyes and lead Brian to his room. I place Brian then place him down on his bed.
"can you stay with me" Brian asks looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I sigh. Should I, I mean Brian wants me too but he's drunk and won't remember any of this in the morning, so if woke up with me next to him he would freak out. But it is Brian...
"fine" I say smiling.
"yayyyy" Brian shouts grinning. He pulls me down onto the bed next to him. I look across at him and blush. He looked so beautiful with his soft brown eyes and amazing curly hair. I lean closer and so does Brian. Our lips meet, and I could taste the alcohol he devoured earlier. He deepens the kiss and I put my arms around his neck, putting my hands in his hair. I feel Brian's arm on my back and I feel shivers go down my spine...
"well well well what's going on here"
I quickly pull away and stand up.
"what the... FREDDIE" I say looking at the door, my face was very red at this point. Freddie was standing there leaning against the door frame with an evil smile on his face. Brian was also sitting up at this point.
"sorry, am I interrupting something" he asks smugly. I blush and stand up.
"I should go" I say trying to push past Freddie.
"oh no you don't, you have some explaining to do" Freddie says pushing me back. I sigh and sit back down on the bed.
"get outtttt freddieeeeee" Brian whines. Freddie looks at me confused.
"Is he drunk roger, are you talking advantage of him" Freddie asks me quietly. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes
"I swear I didn't think... I didn't know... I'm sorry" I say, I feel a tear fall down my face. Freddie looks at me sadly. Brian stands up and stumbles towards Freddie. He tries to punch Freddie but misses his face completely. Freddie just stands there and rolls his eyes, pushing Brian away gently. I get up again and use this opportunity to push past Freddie, tears were now falling down my face. I quickly run into my room I could hear Freddie calling me from behind but I ignored him. I curl up on my bed and close my eyes, What have I done...