14

Brian's POV 

I woke up to the sound of roger snoring in his sleep. I turned to face him smiling, last night was amazing. I decided that I was hungry and needed breakfast, so I went downstairs. On the way to the kitchen i saw Freddie and deaky sleeping on the couch and it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen well apart roger of course. So I had to take a pitcher. I went over to my camera and snapped a photo of them laughing to myself. Wtf why was I so creepy. I then put my camera down and continued my quest on getting breakfast, making my way to the kitchen I decided to make pancakes for everyone.

I had almost finished making pancakes when John and Freddie walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Bri did you have fun last night" Freddie asked with a smirk. John punched Freddie in the arm with a warning look on  his face. I blushed 'oh shit they knew'.

"What do you mean Freddie" I asked playing dumb. 

"Oh you know exactly what I mean" he replied with a wink. 

"Pancake" I say passing a plate to Freddie and then passing a plate to deaky. Freddie just raises his eyebrows at me and I clear my throat and took a plate for myself. Not long after roger makes his way downstairs. I smile at him and pointed to his plate of pancakes and his face lights up as he grabs his plate. 

"So roger I was just asking Brian if he had fun last night" Freddie says with that annoying smirk on his face again. I turn to roger and his face goes red as he looks down at his plate. 

"Seriously Freddie do you know when to shut up" deaky says looking annoyed but amused at the same time. 

"Well what about you and deaky ha" I ask pointing my fork in Freddie's direction. 

"What about us" he asks that smirk still on his face. 

"I have a photo of you two together" I say maybe seeming a bit to proud. I got up and went over to my camera to show them the photo. I walk back into the kitchen to find deaky and Freddie giving each other worried looks, this made me smirk. I showed them the photo and roger got up and went around the table so that he could see the photo too. 

"Awww" roger says grinning. 

"Shut up" deaky says, turning back to his pancakes.

"I'm going to go get the mail" Freddie said getting up. I laughed and went back to my seat. 

Freddie's POV 

I got up from my seat wanting to get away from that annoying  situation. I was supposed to be the one making fun of Brian he wasn't supposed to be making fun of me! I went out to the from door and grabbed the letters and newspaper. I looked down to the front cover of the newspaper and my heart stopped. No this can't be happening this can't be possible. The picture at the front was the picture of roger naked, the picture Emma took! But Jorja destroyed the camera, how is this possible? Was Jorja In on it? this is bad... really bad. 

Sorry that this is so short I just wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger 😂 I'm so nice. I hoped that you liked it the next chapter should be out sometime in the next week. And also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS 💗💗💗💗💗