|003|

|TIANA MENDES|

"I HEARD THE LIST IS LONGER THAN MY WANG"

•🎈•🎈•

JUNE 1989

IT'S BEEN A LONG time. I talked to that dumb ass clown everyday, but we had genuinely talked. He wasn't that bad once you get passed the fact he eats children.

I found this abandoned house to sleep at for a while, but that was only when it was raining or I wanted to be on my phone. That's where I was for majority of my time, other than going to Bill's house and visiting Georgie.

I was walking around this town, in the direction to where I'm pretty sure the pharmacy is located at. We had a pharmacy still in Derry, I'm just hoping it was built at this time.

I felt relieved when I saw that a pharmacy was there, and practically ran inside in the need of candy. I had fifty bucks, since my backpack was where I kept all of my money.

It was surprisingly cheap, but I realized it's 1989, so I understood the price difference. I paid for a chocolate bar and gummies, then walked through a random isle after buying everything I wanted.

My long, brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail while I was wearing a random hoodie and jeans, along with my adidas.

It was the outfit I had come here with, and I've been wearing it for a week straight. To my advantage, I still smelt like perfume so oh well.

I was in the isle where there were pads and tampons, only to find a girl my age with red hair, and she looked very pretty.

I put on a smile, and made my way over to where she was debating on which brand she should get. "Need help there?"

She turns her head to look at me before smiling. "Yeah, actually. Which should I get?"

I look at the variety of brands and point to a random one I thought would be the best. "That one, it's the best option."

She grabs it off the shelf, and looks at me again. "Thanks, I'm Beverly Marsh."

"Tiana Mendes," I smile.

"I haven't seen you around Derry before, and usually everyone knows everyone around here."

"Yeah, I moved here just a week ago, and I usually walk around on a low profile.."

"Cool. I like your outfit, where did you get it from? I've never seen anything like it before."

I could trust this Beverly Marsh girl, she seemed nice. "I got it from the future," I causally answer.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Explain that to me later, people I know are here."

"Cool, can I meet them?" I shrug.

"Sure." She says, leading me over to them. They were getting a bunch of medical supplies, but looked kind of disappointed.

Beverly hid the stuff behind her back, and I smiled at the boys, who seemed confused.

"Who the hell are you?" The smallest one of them say.