|007|

|TIANA MENDES|

"NO RICHIE, SHE'S NOT HOT!"

•🎈•🎈•

RICHIE WAS TERRIBLY playing the baritone, or at least trying to, while the guy he got it from was struggling to snatch it back from him.

"Kid- kid come on, just give it back," The guy says while still trying to get it out of Richie's grip. Richie just shoved him off and kept on attempting to play it.

I was laughing so hard, it was unreal. "Just give it back Richie. I don't think my ears can take anymore of this horrible treatment,"

He ignored me, and kept trying until the guy finally managed to get it back from him.

"What the fuck dude!" Richie throws his arms up in the air before just walking back over to where I sat.

I shake my head at him. "You're crazy. I've never heard anyone play that badly."

"What are you talking about? I did a great job. I hit every note, I'm pretty sure." Richie brags.

"More like you hit no note and was very off-key." I correct.

"Sure, whatever. I know I did awesome either way." He shrugs.

Then, Eddie comes strolling towards us with two ice cream cones in his hand.

"What are they talking about?" Eddie asks, handing Richie an ice cream cone.

"What they always talk about," Richie rolls his eyes, taking the ice cream from him.

"You want some?" Richie asks me after licking it.

"No thanks.. you licked it." I say while pushing it out of my face. He just shrugs, licking it again.

In reality, I was starving. I hadn't eaten since I net Beverly, which is why I tried my best not to look at Richie while he was eating.

"I think it'll stop, for a while anyways." Ben states as we join in on the conversation and begin to listen.

"What do you mean?" Beverly asks.

"These killings happen at a certain period of time. They happen every-" Ben answers only to be cut off by Bill.

"-27 years,"

I sigh. "Can we stop talking about this? It's kind of stressing me out."

Richie just ignores me. "So what you're saying is that this clown comes out every 27 years to eat kids and then goes back into what? Hibernation?"

Nobody says anything until Mike breaks the silence, "My grandpa thinks this town is cursed."

If this were a different kind of situation I would probably say something but this time I stayed quiet. It was clear that I didn't want to be apart of this whole thing.

"It can't just be one thing though, right?" Stan speaks up. "We all saw different things."

"Maybe it just knows what we're all afraid of," Mike answers. "Like a shape shifter."