𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

୭̥*ೃ TIME!

( tiana's POV )
I RUN OVER to where i saw georgie's boat go, which was expectedly down a storm drain. i let out a groan before looking into it.

a clown pops up, drool running down its chin as it wore a wide smile. its face drops at the sight of me "why are you in 1988?" it asks.

"i just appeared here. don't know how, but i am." i answer. the clown looked peeked me. "where's georgie?" it asks, unable to see the little boy anywhere nearby.

"if you think you're about to eat him as your breakfast, you've got another thing coming." i say, ignoring its question. it didn't answer, and instead asked again, "where is he?"

it was getting more annoyed by the second. i laugh in its face, allowing for a fake smile to remain on my face. "at home, with bill. i suggest you don't even try to eat him— or anybody else, for that matter."

"you know i'll starve. can't i just eat you? it's not like anybody would care, nor even notice." it teased. i roll my eyes. "no. besides, you can't. i wasn't even born yet."

"right. you're from the future." it sighed, "long time no see... how are your parents doing?" it made small talk with me. i squint my eyes at the clown, deciding to go along with it.

"still hung up on my little sister. and you?" i say. "just fine until you came and ruined my day. if i can't eat kids, what else is there to eat?"

"french fries." i answer casually. the clown gave an unamused look. "kids are the only thing on my menu, sorry."

i let out a large sigh. "let's make a deal." i offer.  the clown's sinister smile widens and its eyes grew with hunger. "go on."

"give me some time, okay? meet me everyday and i'll let you know when i'm ready for you to begin your little feast hunt. by then, you'll already be starving and the only thing i have to do is stop you from eating." i shrug. the plan wasn't thought out very well, and the clown knew it would win easily.

"how about we turn this into a game? i love games, you know." it suggests. i sharply inhaled. "what did you have in mind?" i ask.

"i won't eat. you tell me who is off limits, whatever you want. but the only way you win this game is if you're able to save all of them. if you do, then i'll go away forever."

i became intrigued. "and if i don't?"

"if you don't, then i eat everyone you tell me not to." it smiled devilishly. i smirk at the clown. "game on, forehead."

"have a balloon, if you may." it held out a red balloon, offering it to the girl. "no, thanks. but i will take georgie's boat back."

"fine, take it. it's not like i was gonna use it anyway." it slowly handed it to me, holding its hand out with a challenging grin.i snatch it away from the clown, and look it straight into its eyes.

"also, i get to kill you when i win." i add.

"you're scary." the clown points out. then, it smirked at me. "i like it."

i got up and walked away, heading over to the denbrough residence. as i reach the door, i rang the doorbell. georgie ran to the door and opened it, an instant smile appearing on his face when he sees and and the boat.

"thank you!" he beams, gladly taking the boat when i handed her to him. "no problem, kid. hey, can i come in?" i ask.

"sure!" he says, letting me in. he closed and locked the door behind me. "follow me upstairs, billy is kind of sick right now, but he won't mind if we had company."
he lead me up the stairs and into bills bedroom where the boy was laying down. he looked even more sick than before.

"bill, look what tiana brought back!" georgie handed bill the boat as he sat up. "t-thank you." bill looked at me. i smiled and started to look around.

"nice bedroom you've got here." i say, fascinated by the bedroom. it was normal for them, but for me, it was really different.

i walk over to the closet, my back facing them. "hey, what's that in your back pocket?" georgie asks me, confused. "huh?" i turn around, remembering my phone being in there. "it's... nothing." i lie.

i didn't really know what to tell them. i slightly shifted around uncomfortably. i'm guessing bill took notice of this, because he asked georgie to go get a bunch of toys to show me.

georgie happily went into his room to gather some toys, giving me the chance to talk to bill.

"w-what's wrong?" he asks me as georgie leaves the room. "i have to tell you something, it's important." i say, guilt taking over. i didn't really know why.

he grew concerned. "what?" he asks. "i'm not from here." i say vaguely. his eyebrows furrow. "oh. w-what do you m-mean?" he asks.

"i'm from the future. 2019, actually. i don't know how i got here but i am." i explain. he shakes his head. "t-t-that isn't p-possible." he says.

"i didn't think so either, but here i am." i shrug. "do you h-have any p-p-proof?" he asked. i take out my phone from my pocket. "this is my phone. from the future, of course. it's really cool, if you wanna see it."

he nodded, and i hand him the phone. i began showing him the how it works. "wow... y-you really are f-from the f-f-future."

i smiled at him. "i guess so. anyways, after georgie shows me his toys, i have to go find a place to stay." i say. "you can s-s-stay here." he quickly says. i shake my head. "no, but thank you anyways. i think i'm gonna explore the old derry by myself and go from there."

bill nods and hands me my phone back. i put it in my back pocket and georgie comes running in with an armful of toys. he lays them out of bills floor and we sit down around them, laughing and playing around.

"these are all of my favorites."

🍒, madileia—
edited june 9, 2020