|004|

|TIANA MENDES|

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T CARE, BUT I BET STAN WILL."

•🎈•🎈•

I WALKED INTO the abandoned house, and sat down on the empty floor. Then, I see an ugly clown pop up from the window.

"I'm in here, just come in creep." I roll my eyes, and he crawls in and sits next to me.

"I've been waiting to see who I can't eat, so I can begin planning for who I can."

"Of course you have, typical stupid clown. Bill and Georgie, definitely off limits."

"Way to ruin all the fun, but oh well. I'll get to eat him anyways once you fail."

"Good luck with that. Anyways, there's this cute curly headed jew, you know him by any chance?"

"Elaborate, please."

"Okay, fine. Hangs with Bill and his friends, who I don't know the names of. Except Richie, of course."

"Stanley? Oh wow, you had to pick him, didn't you?" The clown mutters.

"Yeah, I did." I shrug.

"Okay, well I can still scare these people, right? Just as long as I don't touch them, it should be fine by the rules."

I groan, forgetting about that. "Okay, fine then. But if I find out you did something to hurt them- I will return the favor."

His eyes flashed a look of fear for a millisecond before returning back to its usual look. "Okay, how fun. I'll be sure to do so, then."

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual, Tiana." It says before vanishing.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself before getting on my phone and doing whatever.

•🎈•🎈•

I woke up on a hard ground, my back aching. I get up and brush my fingers through my hair, making sure it wasn't too tangled. I had let it down from the ponytail last night, and I didn't feel like putting it back up again.

I take off my hoodie, shoving it into my backpack, along with my phone and charger. I was wearing a simple white tank top underneath, and since it was hot outside I didn't want to keep on my hoodie.

I went outside, making sure I had everything with me before going to the quarry. I was sometimes distracted by stuff they would have thought was normal- but it was interesting to see all of these things.

After a bit of exploring and detours, I meet with Beverly somewhere along my way to the quarry.

She was walking her bike, and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, Beverly." I smiled.

"Hey, Tiana. You going to the quarry too?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I shrugged.

"Same, let's go." She says, and we both take off running.