|008|

|RICHIE TOZIER|

"OH, SO YOU'RE CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND HOT?!"

•🎈•🎈•

SHE DISAPPEARED. Vanished, out of sight. She was gone just like that out of thin air, leaving us all stunned and speechless.

"Did you all just see that or am I going crazy?" Eddie speaks up.

"If you're talking about her just disappearing, then yeah." Stan says.

I turn around to face everybody else. "She's gone."

Then, that's when it hit them. She wasn't going to come back.

"B-but we needed h-h-her," bill says, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"I know, but she's not coming back. You heard what she said."

"You don't know that," Beverly says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"She said she wanted to go home, so where do you think she is?"

"Home," Beverly answers quietly.

I don't say anything else. We all just stand there, dumbfounded.

"How does she do that?" Mike asks himself quietly, breaking silence.

"The same way she got here, I guess." Ben shrugs.

"Well then what are we supposed to do now?" Stan asks.

"I don't know," Eddie answers.

"I miss her already." I announce, sitting back down.

"Y-yeah, because you're i-in l-l-love with h-her." Bill says, trying to lighten the mood.

"What?!" My head shot up to him. "No I'm not!"

"You so are, it's not even funny." Eddie shakes his head.

"I'm not," I confirm.

"You clearly are. 'Oh Tiana, please stay with me out here or else I'm going in too!'" Beverly teases.

"What, I just wanted some company." I say in denial of what they were accusing me of.

"Oh so you weren't at all jealous when you thought her and Bill fucked?" Stan innocently smiles.

I could feel myself go red. "I didn't- how do you even know about that?"

"She told me, duh." He rolls his eyes.

"You t-thought we..- that's j-just g-gross." Bill says in disgust.

"Are you calling her ugly?!" I ask, now making Bill go red.

"W-what? N-no, of c-c-course not."

"Oh, so you're calling my girlfriend hot?!"

"N-no!" Then his facial expression changes to confusion. "Wait, g-girlfriend?

"Well.. I wish. But she will be if she ever comes back." I shrugged.

"Aww, so you do love her." Beverly gushes.

I roll my eyes.

"Guys, calm down. We all know Tiana liked me the most," Stan boasts.

"Wait what?" My head snaps to him.

Were they together? What if what he said was true, I'll never hear the end of it-

"I'm joking, chill out." He puts his hands up in fake surrender.

"Oh," I say relieved.

They all start to snicker at me, knowing how I got a tiny bit jealous.

"Okay, okay, stop laughing at me. But seriously what if she doesn't come back?"

We all grow silent again.

"Then we just.. never see her again, I guess." Mike breaks the silence again for the third time today.

Then, I look next to me. Her bag was still sitting there. Everyone else seemed to have follow my gaze and started at the bag with wide eyes.

Stan jumped up and went over to it, taking out her phone from it.

"What are you doing?" Eddie questions while Stan taps on a bunch of random things on the phone.

"I can call her on this thing, I just have to find the-" Stan began to say, except he cut himself off when he seemed to have found something.

It made a weird noise, earning us stares from other people who were passing by.

"What the hell?" I say, looking at the thing as the word 'house' appeared on the futuristic device.

Then the noise stopped, and I heard her voice. I'm guessing he called her?

"Hello?" She says.

None of us say anything, were just surprised it worked.

"Um.. helloo?" She repeats, snapping us all out of our daze.

"You left your bag.." Stan awkwardly informs her.

"Stan?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's me." He responds.

"I don't know how to come back and get it.." she admits.

I could tell from her voice that she had been crying before this.

"This is weird, we're calling you from thirty one years apart." I state.

"I know. You guys can keep my stuff or whatever, but I have something to tell you."

"W-what?" Bill questions.

"I talked to the clown again." She confessed, making our eyebrows raise.

"What did it tell you?" Stan asks her through the phone.

"Guys, I have to go um.. shower but just know that it can't hurt you, and you can call whenever you need to."

"Um.. okay. Will we ever see you again?" Eddie asked.

She didn't say anything, but we could hear her sigh. Then she just hangs up, leaving us all questioning whether or not we would be able to see her in person again.

•🎈•🎈•
end of chapter

not my best but it's something