|006|

|TIANA MENDES|

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD, YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!"

•🎈•🎈•

WE ALL HAD got into our bikes, and started to slowly pedal in a random direction.

I look off to the side, and spot a car and a bike. "Whose car?"

Their heads all shoot over in the direction I was pointing at, and rode over to it. "Isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?"

"Yeah, it is. We have to go help him!" Beverly says, dropping her bike along with everyone else.

"We do?" Richie asks, and I elbow him in the stomach.

"Yeah, we do." Beverly says before we all take off into some random direction in which I don't recognize.

Then, we're met with this guy with a mullet and his friends about to hurt some kid.

"WHO THE FUCK IS HENRY BOWERS?" I yell, and the mullet kid looks up at me.

"I am, who are you?"

"The girl who is about to beat your ass, that's who."

I walk over to him, taking my time, and then I'm face to face with him. I smile, and he looks down at me with a disgusted face.

"What are you-" He began, then I punched him square in the face.

He stumbles back, holding the side of his face in pain. The kid takes this as an opportunity to run away.

"Something is wrong with you!" Henry shouts at me, his stupid goons steady him back onto his feet.

"You're fucking crazy!" He yells again, and I just stand there, laughing at him.

"You think I don't know that?" I scoff, taking a step closer.

He steps back, and starts to frantically shake his head. "Get away from me, you fucking-"

I punch him again, making him fall onto the ground. "Finish that sentence, I dare you."

"BITCH." Henry spits at me, and I kick him straight in the dick.

He groans in pain, and even his dumb 'friends' don't even do anything but stand there, wide eyed.

I give Bowers one last warning look before walking away. I walk over to everyone else, where we start cheering and walking back to our bikes.

But of course Richie had to give Bowers one last insult before walking away.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie shouts, sticking up both middle fingers before catching back up with me.

I laugh, and high five him. He gladly accepts the gesture, thinking it would probably be the only time I  would ever want to touch him.

But, instead of putting her hand back to my side, I interwined our fingers. This caught Richie by surprise, and he turned a light shade of pink.

I glance at him, only to find him staring at our hands. I slightly smile before looking back ahead of us.

I let go of his hand so he could ride his bike without losing control of it, to his very much dismay.

"Richie, can we take a little detour for a second?" I asked, knowing that I had to meet up with the clown.

"Sure, where to?"

"There's some random abandoned house like two streets away from Bills house."

"Uhh.. okay?"

"Thanks."

We had arrived at the abandoned house, and got off the bike.

He dropped it, and followed me to the entrance. "You have to stay out here, Richie."

"What? How many times am I going to be left out today?" He complained, throwing his arms up in the air.

"I'm sorry, but this is urgent. Please, don't peek in or try to come in. I'll be fine."

He sighs. "Promise?"

"I promise." I nod, and he takes a step back for me to go in alone.

"Thank you, Richie. I owe you,"

"Hell yeah you do."

I smile, then make my way inside the broken down building. There the clown was waiting on me.

"You're late, you know."

"I know. I had to take care of some kid.." I inform the clown before sitting down next to it.

"Oh, sure. Any requests today?"

"Yeah. Richie, Eddie, Beverly, Ben, and that homeschooled kid."

"Mike Hanlon?" The clown asks.

"Sure, if that's even his name." I respond.

"It is."

I nod. "Why didn't you tell me you were already starting to scare them?"

"What fun is it if I told you?" It smiles mischieviously.

"None, for you. But seriously, blood all over Beverly's bathroom? I mean, she was covered in somebody else's insides."

"It's gross, I admit. But you never told me not to, and I don't recall not being able to do that in the deal."

"This deal is killing me."

"Good, I can eat in peace without you having to put me on these diets."

I roll my eyes. "Am I dreaming?"

"What do you mean are you dreaming?"

"Is this real, I mean. I just closed my eyes and then I was here. It doesn't make any sense.."

"I don't know, am I real?"

I shake my head. "Wish you weren't, but I don't know if you are or not."

"Then I can't help you with that question." It shrugs.

"Fine. I have to go, Richie is waiting on me." I sigh, getting up and heading towards the door.

"As in your boyfriend?"

"No," I scoff. "Not yet, at least."

Then, as I open the door, it disappears again.

How I wish I could do that..

•🎈•🎈•
end of chapter