|009|

|TIANA MENDES|

"IF YOU SAY IT'S S-SUMMER ONE M-MORE FUCKING T-T-TIME.."

•🎈•🎈•

I WAS CRYING. Just like I had been ever since I hung up on the phone call I had with everyone.

I felt more alone than ever, and my sobs were the only thing audible during the time I had been home.

I was afraid.

Afraid of the silence, afraid of my loneliness, afraid of the fact that my parents had forgotten me, afraid of never being able to see any of them again, afraid of them dying.

I was more than afraid at this point.

I was terrified.

I had managed to stop crying and calmed myself down. I was convinced that I was okay and that everything was fine.

That is, until I was left in silence. None of my sobs seem to appear back for my comfort, and I couldn't say anything.

I couldn't take it anymore. I decided that being stuck in the past with people who actually live me and a shape-shifting clown was better than being in the present time where nobody cares about me and I was tangled in a web my own fears.

So, I decided to finally get out of my bed and do something. I had to be prepared for my visit this time.

I took a shower, changing into a different pair of jeans but leaving Richie's shirt on. I put on my vans this time and do my makeup.

I shove a bunch of my makeup and a brush into a different bag along with a bunch of my clothes. I put in even more money than before and decide that I was ready.

I make sure that I looked presentable before sitting back down on my bed, similar to the way I did when I traveled the first time.

I missed them. I wanted to make sure that the clown had kept his word and that they wouldn't be harmed.

I thought about how much I missed them, even if I was stressed out and scared while I was there.

I was still loved, at least.

Then that same all too familiar jolt of energy rush through my veins, and I appeared in a place I didn't recognize.

I opened my eyes, only to be met with the clown. Everyone else was scared and huddled together by the garage entrance while Beverly was crying in the corner.

The clown seemed to look confused at the sight of me and immediately backed away from her.

"I thought I already told you to stay away from them."

"I don't recall you saying I couldn't scare them," the clown says, it's same sinister smile plastered onto its face. "Didn't we talk about this before?"

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'm still not gonna kill you."

"You wouldn't put a hand on me, Tiana. You're too scared to," the clown smirks, pushing me over the edge.