|011|

|TIANA MENDES|

quote

•🎈•🎈•

I HAD BEEN living with Bill ever since the incident, and I've been more quiet than I have ever been in my life.

I hadn't seen Richie in so long, and the time I did we didn't talk at all. It was at Stan's bar mitzvah, and the only reason I came was because I had already promised him that I would attend to it.

Bill and I had gone to Beverly's house to talk to her, but her door was open so we decided to just go in there.

We walked into her bathroom and found her dad laying on the floor, bleeding from out of his head.

I looked up, and my eyes widened. Bill followed my gaze, looking at it too.

It said you die if you try in blood, and I quickly grabbed Bills hand and we ran out together.

We ran to the arcade, suspecting Richie to be there. To no surprise, he was playing street fighters.

He looks at us, and sees us holding hands causing his face to immediately drop and look back at the arcade game.

"What do you guys want?" Richie asks while he continues to aggressively play the game.

"See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending that it's you," Richie says while shooting a glance at Bill.

"It got Beverly," I quietly inform.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, his eyes not leaving the game.

"IT, Richie. It got Beverly." Bill said.

Then, Richie finally stops playing the game to face us.

•🎈•🎈•

We had got everyone back into a group, and we were currently riding on our bikes to neibolt again.

Except this time I was on a bike with Bill, and Richie was very jealous. I already knew he was jealous, but it's his fault. I wasn't the one who decided to say all of those things.

We had all come better prepared, except me. I had nothing on me but that didn't mean I didn't have any intention of killing that clown and getting back Beverly.

We had all arrived at the house, and everyone else started to grab weapons or sharp objects from the ground.

Eddie even threw his fanny pack far away, to my surprise.

Richie decided that it was a good idea to smash a glass bottle in half, and just dropping it.

We all entered the house, shining our flashlights around. Stan didn't go inside though.

"Stan, come on." I quietly plead, putting my hand out for him to take a hold of.

"B-beverly was right, we can't split up or else that clown will kill us one by one." Bill says. "W-we have to stick together.. all of us."