Author's Note

Les Mis, for all you Starkid fans, is a depressing book, musical, and movie about the June Rebellion (France, 19th century)

Starkid, for all you Les Mis fans, is a musical company whose musicals are hilarious.

Look them up, I dare you.

You probably know this already, but I own none of the characters nor the songs. The characters are Victor Hugo's, and the songs belong to Team Starkid.

Both are contrasts to each other. I wondered how they would be like together.

Oh yeah, Look Down is from Les Mis and Get Back Up is from Starkid's Starship.

Ships:

Marius and Cosette (of course)

Enjolras and Grantaire (of course)

Slight mentions of Courfeyrac and Combeferre. ('Cause why not?)

This story has gotten way more romantic than I have pictured.

The Les Mis story's tweaked a bit, so don't get mad at me when things are a bit different.

I don't get to use the computer that often, so I write it in my journal first, then type when I have time. In my journal, I've already finished.

I barely have time for this but hold on, folks. I can do this!

FOR THE AUTHOR'S CONVENIENCE

Points of view in each chapter

1- JVJ

2- Cosette

3- Gavroche

4- Enjolras

5- Marius

6- Eponine

7- Grantaire

8- JVJ and a bit of Javert

9- A whole mess of everyone

10- Gavroche and Javert

11- Enjolras

12- Valjean has an interlude and Enjolras

13- Grantaire

14- Enjolras

15- JVJ

16- Marius and a bit of Cosette

17- Marius and Cosette

so... Enjolras somehow has the most chapters in his point of view.