4-Enjolras can't draw [Hermione Can't Draw (AVPS)]

"Grantaire!" snarled Enjolras. "If you don't want to pay attention, you may leave."

Grantaire rolled his eyes.

Enjolras sighed. He still had no idea why Grantaire stayed with them. Sure, they were all childhood friends, but Grantaire had no belief in revolution. During meetings, he'd usually just sit in the corner, drinking, or-

"What are you drawing?" Enjolras snapped.

Grantaire looked up innocently.

"Show it to me." growled Enjolras. He clenched his fist.

Slowly, Grantaire lifted his page up. He was smiling for ear to ear.

It was a drawing of Enjolras. Multiple, actually, all with different expressions, mostly the different levels of exasperation.

"What is this?!"

Grantaire chuckled. "Something to get me through your boring speeches."

"My speeches are not boring!" How dare he!

"Maybe you should stop waste your time ranting and start actually preparing." Grantaire snapped back at him. "Maybe then this revolution won't be completely pointless."

"You know what's pointless, Grantaire?" Enjolras pointed to him. "You! Why are you even here? You're the waste of time! You're completely useless! You can't even do anything!" Enjolras realized he was ranting, just like Grantaire had said. He scowled.

"At least... I can draw." Grantaire pointed out.

"Yeah." Enjolras scoffed. "Like that drawing of yours is actually good."

"Ooooo." came from the other schoolboys.

"Oh, yeah?" taunted Grantaire. "I dare you to draw something better, right now, in front of everyone!"

"Hey!" Combeferre stood up. Enjolras smiled. Combeferre would help him. But Combeferre just grinned deviously and yelled, "Yeah, Enjy!"

"Hey guys, guys, guys!" announced Joly.

"We've got just the thing!' cried Feuilly.

And they both began to sing, "Enjolras can't draw!"

And the others (except for Enjolras) joined in:

"Enjolras can't draw!

Enjolras cannot draw!

He only revolutions and he cannot draw,

Even if he's doing a drawing revolution!"

"That makes no sense!" exclaimed Enjolras.

They all sang 'Enjolras can't draw' over and over again. Grantaire looked smug.

The door burst open and in came Marius. Even I forgot Marius was gone.

"Hey, guys!" he cried. "Do you remember that girl Jehan had a dance-off with eight years ago?"

Eponine stopped singing. Yes, these are the boys Eponine liked to play with when they were children. And she still hung out with them now.

"You mean Cosette?"

Marius smiled dreamily. "I think I'm in lov- what the?" He then realized what everyone was doing. "Stop! Stop- stop dancing like that!" Had revolution seriously come to this? "Oh, come on, guys! I'd expect this from teenagers, or maybe immature grown-up indie musical writers, but we are revolutionaries! It's not like the song's even that funny!"

"Oh, yeah?" said Grantaire. "Let's hear you sing a song right now, in front of everyone!"

"I don't have to sing for you..."

"Marius can't sing!"

"Marius can't sing!

Marius cannot sing!

He only likes Cosette and he cannot sing,

Even if she's giving him singing lessons!"

"Seriously!" cried Marius. "Um... uh... remember how Enjolras can't draw, he can't draw!"

"Enjolras can't draw!

Enjolras can't draw!

Enjolras cannot draw!

He only revolutions and he cannot draw,

Even if he's doing a drawing revolution!"

Marius mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Enjolras.

Enjolras decided to forgive him. Marius was the sensitive type. The one he wouldn't forgive was-

"Hey-o!"

Enjolras was now dripping with wine. "I'm surrounded by idiots." he muttered.

Grantaire nearly wet himself while laughing.