12-This is the End (Because they repeat it in the same scene for some reason)

Valjean chuckled. He decided to take a little stroll, seeing it was too late for a battle. He would come back in ten minutes, just in case.

He passed by Le Musain. Through the window, he could see another boy who we know as Grantaire, fast asleep, surrounded by bottles of wine.

He continued walking. He reached an alleyway.

"Valjean?" came a hoarse voice.

Valjean could barely make out the hat and face of Javert.

"I guess you're the one tied up now, Javert." said Valjean.

"Well, Valjean," rasped Javert, "You have your chance." He glanced at the knife glistening in Valjean's pocket.

Valjean raised the knife. Javert winced for the blow, but it never came. Instead, he found his wrists untied. He looked up. Valjean was walking away.

"Wait!" cried Javert.

"It's not always about you, Javert." said Valjean.

***

A little while later, Enjolras was his own Enjolrassy self once again. He was barking orders at everyone.

"They're sure to attack soon! Prepare the guns! Prepare the cartridges! Move your butts!"

"Um, Enjolras?" said Feuilly, "We're almost out of cartridges."

Seriously?! Enjolras had been in such a good mood, and Feuilly just had to come along and ruin it. To top it off, Courfeyrac approached him and said in a low voice,
"Enjolras? One of Gavroche's gamin friends came with a message. The other barricades have fallen. We're the only ones left."

Enjolras took a deep breath. It's going to be fine. It's all going to end soon, he thought.

"Some of the dead soldiers must have some cartridges." Gavroche pointed out. "I'll go get some!" He began to climb the barricade.

Courfeyrac grabbed him. "No. It's too dangerous." But Gavroche slipped out of his hands and jumped down the other side.

"Don't worry 'bout me!" said Gavroche. And he sang,

"'Cause it's been a long time coming, but tonight is the end of the war, my friend,

Tomorrow only one side will remain!"

The soldiers obviously noticed the little boy singing cheerfully on their side of the barricade, so they grabbed their guns, and began to shoot. Gavroche pretended not to notice. He began collect some cartridges from the dead soldiers. He began returning.

"We will win or we will lose the fight,

Either one, it's the end, no use to pretend,"

Gavroche fell on his knees. One of the bullets had met its mark. Yet he kept crawling, the cartridges still in his hands. He managed to choke out,

"It's the final show, w-we gotta go

Meet our destiny!

This is the en-"

Another bullet. The cartridges fell out of Gavroche's hands.

Courfeyrac, tears streaming down his face, leaped down the barricade and grabbed Gavroche, immediately followed by Combeferre, who frantically gathered the scattered cartridges. Together, they made it to the barricade and scrambled back up.

"Listen, you, at the barricades! Listen!" yelled one of the soldiers, "You have no chance of winning! Why throw your lives away?"

"We fight until the death!" Courfeyrac tried yelling, but his voice was hoarse from literally everything that had happened the past night.

"We die for revolution!" cried Enjolras.

All hell broke out, and man, it was bloody. Our group of friends were fuming about the loss of their Thenardiers.

And to add to their stress, they heard Jehan yell out, "Where's Marius?!"

They all looked around. Marius had disappeared.

"Our time is running out!" they sang,

"Where is our hero now? We looked everywhere, but he's nowhere to be found!

This is the end!"

Jehan stumbled down, face first on the barricade.

"This is the end!"

Bahorel looked down to see a bayonet in his chest.

"This is the end!"

Bossuet laughed as five bullets hit him simultaneously.

"This is the end!"

Feuilly, however, was not amused.

"This is the end!"

Joly sighed.

"This is the end!"

Courfeyrac took one more glance around as he fell.

"This is the end!"

Combeferre tried lifting Courfeyrac up as he felt the bayonet.

"This is the end!"

Enjolras watched it all. He was helpless. A few moments later, he was being escorted to be executed. He found that not many others had survived the barricade.

He glanced one last time at Le Musain.

"This is the end." he sang under his breath.