side gyal

Omniscient

Atlanta,Georgia

Eight Days Later

"Shit slow down!"

Zebediah groaned loudly, as he looked into the eyes of his ravished lover.

It had been eight days since he had wed and nearly a month since he'd had sexual intercourse with the woman he yearned for, more than a toddler to sweet and luring candy, and to say he was in dire need would be a euphemism.

Circling her hips slowly around his condom coated dick, Destiny dropped her head back.

The mere sight of Zebediah beneath her led the woman into an elongated orgasmic high. Her body jolted in pleasure as she clawed on to the man's dark chocolate chest, marking white trails of ecstasy onto his skin. 

With a quick motion, Destiny's cheek touched the silk sheets beneath them, the same time a gush of chilling wind touched her bare vagina.

Between her deeply arched back, Zebediah's calloused hand rested, as if telling her to 'arch it more', immediately compelling the woman to submit to the single unspoken command.

When it came to business, The Carter men were keen and organized. Relating to family, they were gentlemen, but when the lights dimmed and the covers enveloped them; The Carters became beasts.

If not in anything else, in the bed, the Carters went hard, and Destiny loved every moment of it.

By the time the girl had zoned back in; her toned stomach was pressed into the damp bed as her head peeled back just enough for her dark brown orbs to descry the popcorn ceiling above their gyrating frames.

His thrusts were long and slow, and with each painfully arousing stroke, the two grew closer to their euphoric release. "Wait." Destiny weakly placed her manicured finger tips against Zebediah's sweat decorated abdomen in an attempt to slow down his assault.

He continued his movements as if he were purging of all of his frustrations. From being forced to marry and cohabit with a woman he rarely knew, to dealing with the line of business he was in and constantly having to look over his shoulders, all while coping with the affairs of The Carter family.

She could feel every inch of his member grazing the tips of her organs, and every drop of  his perspiration trickling down her smooth caramel skin.

The moment alone had been enough to bring Destiny to her second orgasm, and Zebediah to his first. The instant the pair released; she fell limp into the sheets beneath them. Zebediah laid beside her, turning to see her smiling face under the room's ambient light.

"You tapping out on me already baby?"

A sloppy smirk appeared on the man's face as he watched her with hooded eyes; sinking in deeper to form their own pools of desire.

"Of course not, I'm just waiting on you."