pretty please

Omniscient

Atlanta, Georgia

With a smooth brush of his palm, Zebediah cleared Paradise's blush coated face of her descending tendrils. She curled her glossed lips into a slight smile as she watched her husband's movements above her.

Then; for a moment they stared at one another, seemingly taking in each other's appearances individually and admiring both; their flaws and imperfections.

She felt small; smaller than she had the day they had met. Being beneath her suitor, made her feel that way. With a short dip of his neck, Zebediah's lips came closer to hers; merely an inch away.

Undoubtedly the two were completely captivated with one another, and for the brief moment that Zebediah stared beneath himself; he was in awe of her beauty.

Paradise shivered beneath him. The room wasn't cold, though his touch; however, seemed frigid against her heated skin. No words were spoken, purely the chopped breaths of the pair were heard. Her eyes fluttered closed, the moment his orbs flickered to her lips.

Paradise was struck with fear, anxiety, and an uncanny feeling of trepidation. To Zebediah's surprise; he too was consumed with a certain feeling of shyness.

However, unlike Paradise; Zebediah had refrained from showing his true emotions; instead he burrowed himself behind the guise of experience.

Her dark brown eyes switched to the parted twins below his nostrils, watching intently as he ran a wet snake across them.

"You scared baby?"

At the sound of that alluring voice, Paradise's attention went to his eyes once more. She gulped hard, clearing her throat shortly after.

"Nuh."

She had tried her endeavor best to make herself sound believable, yet Zebediah chuckled knowing his wife wasn't being completely truthful.

It had only been all of 30 minutes since they'd arrived to their home, and already; Paradise's husband had managed to get her wrapped up in a bundle of both, fear and lust. He placed the pad of his thumb near her pouted lips, tearing them apart before caressing her bottom one.

Paradise still laid; motionless and petrified. Her heart's beat could have probably been heard outside their mansion; how fast it pumped behind its chamber.

"If you're scared, I won't be upset Dise, just let me know, before I go any further."

Zebediah wouldn't admit it then, but he kind of hoped she'd said she wasn't; for the mere fact that he was sexually frustrated, she was a beautiful woman, and also; by divine coincidence, his wife.

Paradise blew out a soft breath, taking a pause before she spoke.

"Nuh mi nuh scared, mi waah tuh duh dis."