nobody has to know

Omniscient

Atlanta, Georgia

Two Weeks Later

"Cyaan yuh stop playing nuh?"

Laughter filled the entire area of the room as Zebediah encircled his wife's body. She had a certain shy look fluttered across the surface of her face as her eyes danced around the obvious stares that hadn't left the pair since they had first stepped foot in the establishment.

"How can I stop, when my baby girl is looking this good in front of me?" Zebediah took a step closer to Paradise's position spinning her body around so her back faced his front.

She contorted her face in an amused manner, placing a hand on her left hip, before craning her neck to see his face.

"Mi nuh even wearing anyting special."

She ran the tips of her fingers down the cherry red dress she sported, before bringing her palms to the braids she had recently placed in her hair; deeming herself, basic.

Zebediah came closer to her body, pressing himself further into her frame; if possible

Zebediah came closer to her body, pressing himself further into her frame; if possible. He placed his lips against her neck, before whispering gentle sweet nothings in her awaiting ear.

"But do you see that ass baby?"

His hand itched desperately to slap the flesh of her skin, and watch it jiggle melodiously against his palm, as he smirked at her. The heat behind Paradise's skin had crept up, boiling against her flesh as she listened to her husband's words. Then for a while; she gazed at him, letting out a low chuckle.

The second Paradise had parted her lips to reply to the amorous man engulfing her, a knock sounded against the front door; then came a head poking through its crevice.

The pair glanced at the person who had made their presence be known; both giving a reaction once they had seen the guest. Paradise placed her head back down, fiddling lightly with the tips of her fingernails; yearning desperately to not be seen by the boring eyes of the man who had just entered the room.

She then realized what type of meeting the Carters had really called, and in that moment the choice meeting spot of a secluded part of 'Sodom' suddenly made sense to her.

Zebediah's entire body had tensed beneath Paradise upon spotting the man. His jaws clicked behind his tongue as he eyed him; scrutinizing every minuscule detail of his demeanor. The second the unknown man began treading farther into the room they all occupied, Zebediah gently slid Paradise off of him, inching to the edge of his cushioned seat, as he trailed a hand to the waist of his slacks. Though he hadn't known the man from a can of paint, that gave a man like Zebediah all the more reason to be more than alert when dealing with him.