farewell

You all are only seeing this update because it's Shenseea's Birthday

You all are only seeing this update because it's Shenseea's Birthday. So, spam right now 'Happy Birthday'!

Omniscient 

Cherry Gardens, Jamaica

"Dis is ah breach of fucking contract!"

Hassan's authoritative voice filled the entire vicinity of the Hamilton's ten-million-dollar mansion. His eyes held nothing but the intimidating color of rage, as he stole occasional glances from the phone positioned in the vacuum of his left palm.

Sade held a weary expression against her face as she inched closer to her husband, placing a cautions hand before her steps, a desperate attempt to console the man.

"Calm dung Hassan."

Like it had been an instilled from birth reflex, Hassan's eyes darted to his wife, forming involuntary slits when he'd finally comprehended her words.

"Nuh, mi will nuh calm dung Sade."

The man balled his left fist together, feeling his skin tearing from the bone, with each tighter constriction he made.

Sade took slow strides towards her spouse, amidst the clear signs of his impulsive anger. By then, the balls of his knuckles had become white, eyes discoloring to the deepest shade of jet black; forewarning the woman of the wrath which was soon to come.

The moment she had drawn close enough to him, her feet halted abruptly; heart picking up its pace to an unhealthy rhythm, when he threw the device he had been holding across the room.

The glass hit the home's wall with a loud raucous, cracking then, shattering when it had finally struck the tiled floor beneath them. The female's eyes grew large as she glanced at the distorted image he had been scrutinizing, merely moments prior to his outburst.

Through the screen's branching spider webs, the woman could clearly make out the familiar face of her neoteric son-in-law with a beautiful woman. Though the more she examined the picture, the more she could decipher the unfamiliar features that hadn't belonged to her daughter.

She stepped her bare feet across the enclosure, scrolling through the device with nothing but confusion behind her orbs. Each swipe of her thumb had introduced her to a new incriminating piece of evidence which further proved that Zebediah had broken-