el chapo

hijo- son

hijo- son

sobrino- nephew

hermana- sister

puta- bitch

mi amigo- my friend

Omniscient

Guadalajara, Mexico

The man's eyes panned keenly around the enclosed room. He sat at the very back of a cold metal seat, arms restrained tightly behind its frame. Against his wrists; laid shining silver handcuffs keeping the prisoner from making any threatening movements.

Both of his feet were crossed and tied at the ankles, lips sewn shut with a thick layer of grey duct tape. For a while after being captured against his own will; the man had been stuck in the position he was currently in. Nothing but the sounds of trickling water hitting the concrete floor beneath his feet, drowning his eardrums.

He placed his eyes on the rugged ground, closing his heavy lids for a brief moment; hoping that when he opened them; he would be anywhere but where he sat.

Though when the male's dark brown orbs had finally fluttered open; his vision had immediately become filled with a stone-cold face. The man's hair was neatly pushed back, to form the perfect salt and pepper quiff; eyes holding a menacing gaze when he glanced at the individual seated before him.

Hair by hair, Tremani could feel his beard ripping from each individual root, the moment the grey barrier had been removed from his swollen lips. His eyes fell once more, pausing then finally elevating to stare back into the adjacent orbs.

"Jose?"

Pain struck through his jaw when he had released his blood trailed words, and he hissed; wanting desperately to soothe his own pain.

Jose crouched down to his worker's level pulling at the fabric of his suit trousers as he did so. His icy blue eyes had then made four with a contrasting brown pair, locking the moment they had leveled.

"You know better than to call me by that name 'puta'." His words were wrapped thickly in the authentic accent of his home town; each one rising the heat behind a seated Tremani's skin.