< vingt - quarte >

Your point of view
————————————————————

                 "You saved me" Chloe yelled wrapping me in a hug once she came back from her trance. I looked at Cat as he shrugged. I don't have time my bracelet was beeping.

           "You're welcome but I gotta go" I replied breaking away from the hug. As I was about to pull out my flute she grabbed my wrist.

             "Wait I want you to come to my house oh pleaseeeee" she begged out. I nodded my head frantically. I pulled out my flute and blew on it. 

           Time slowed as I got ready to leave. I stopped myself and ringed Cat's bell then shot my arrow into a building and shot off.

            I flipped all the way to a hidden alley. "Okay Phia wings off" I said. I changed into my normal Y/n self. "You know what you did back there" Phia asked as I relaxed a little.

           "No" I replied confused. "You agreed to go to Chloe's house tomorrow" Phia said with wide eyes. My eyes grew a bit too. "I did whattttt" I screamed a little.

              "Yeah but right now isn't the time to discuss it we gotta get you to class" Phia said as she flew into my bag.

          I looked at my watch and god Phia was right I would be late for my last class. I ran all the way back to the school to see my group of friends looking around for me.

           "Oh there she is" Adrien said with a breath of relief. "Where were you, we almost had a heart attack" Alya said as Mari nodded.

         I giggled a bit and rubbed the back of my head. "Come on lets get this class over" I smiled and walked ahead of them.

       They followed behind me and we all took our seats and started working on an art project. I spaced out most of the class and it ended extremely quickly. All I could think about was what Chloe asked me to do.

          She bust through the door with a group of people following her as she talked loudly about Avi coming over to her house.

            I cringed a little and sunk into my seat. Ughh why did I do this. The bell ringed soon after my thought and I ran home not even waiting for my driver or Adrien.