chapter five

~*~
FIVE - 1992, Paris.

DUFF HAD BEEN sat upon the leather couch, both legs occupied with the bare skin of scarcely dressed and unacquaintance girls, giggling at his incoherent slurs. Axl had departed slightly earlier than necessary with Doug hot on his trails, Izzy leaving not too soon after with his declaration of having 'better shit to do'. Matt had a brunette beneath his arm as his hand curled around a Heineken bottle, a seductive smirk etched onto his thin lips.

Though they were all exhausted, Duff, Matt, Saul, Aveline and the three other girls - or selected groupies - decided to take a trip on Paris' night life, to explore the adventure of the darkness and excitement of the moon.

"There's a club not so far away." Aveline offered, pulling the leather jacket Saul had so graciously offered her closer around her shivering shoulders. Unfortunately, this left Saul with a bare chest and freezing body temperature within the wind of the echoing streets.

Duff perked up from his dirty whispering within one of his 'girls'' ears, tone slightly less intoxicated than it was before. "What kind of club?" He internally crossed his fingers in hope that it was the kind of club that employed girls with sexy bodies who walked around with hardly any items of clothing covering their smooth skin. In all truth, Saul and Matt hoped quite the same, but remained secretive about their wishes.

"It has sections." She explained, shrugging her shoulders and placing both hands within the silky pockets of the jacket, snuggling further into the warm material. "One part's for the gays, another's a strip club, and the last one's just an ordinary club."

"Which one's which?" He smirked, latching his lanky arms along both the blonde's shoulders, sending them into a soft giggle.

"I doubt you'll miss it." She scoffed, continuing to trudge against the walkway as she stared absentmindedly to the ground, kicking any rocks with her sneakers. Aveline wasn't really the kind of girl to wear heels, or boots, so she resorted to the comfort of her sneakers more often than not. Not that she was embarrassed by her lack of 'girlie' footwear - she didn't give a rats ass about that - it was just that she thought it made her outfits much less... formal. Of course, going to a rock concert wasn't intending to be formal, but it would of been nice to own some boots with cool patterns engraved in the leather or something like that.

They continued to walk in whispered silence, Matt and Duff creating slightly awkward small talk with the French girls as they groped them shamelessly in their impossibly short dresses. One of the blonde's - one of Duffs - had slowly migrated to the underarm of Saul and was nibbling against his neck as they touched each other's bodies and breathed heavily within the almost bitter air.

Although she felt a little awkward, Aveline continued to stroll between them all, feeling as though she were interrupting some sort of porno. Which she practically was - they'd advanced to dry humping, from what her short glances deciphered. But, in all truth, she really hadn't expected anything else, spending her evening with three dirty rock stars after what she could only describe to be an absurdly amazing concert and performance by the whole band.

She recalled their grins and breathtaking talent that they carried upon their shoulders with cocky smirks and drooling fans, remembering the melody of the crowd chanting their name like a proud father at a soccer game.

Even through their highly and blurred intoxicated state, the three boys could make out the significantly bold and bright lights, the striking purple sending a slight ache to their unadjusted eyes. Duff and Matt let out a soft hoot, continuing to indent kisses upon the foreign girls, smirking dirtily at their flushed giggles. Perhaps, if Saul wasn't so caught up in attempting to distract himself and lessen the sloppiness of his tongue, he would of been similarly as excited. But he wasn't. Although he felt his usual hunger for a party and sex and all things great like that, he just felt the whole mood deflate with a strong craving of comfort.