chapter twenty-one

~*~
TWENTY-ONE - 1992, London.

          AS USUAL, FROM what Aveline had experienced so far, the show was mesmerisingly perfect. There were a few slip ups - only noticeable if you listened closely - but the boys paid them no attention if they even noticed at all. Slash was unable to wipe the elated smile from his cheeks as he absentmindedly paid little consideration to the groupie linked onto his arm, too buzzed from the concerts adrenaline and his phone call with Steven prior.

And then, as though it had only just dawned on him, Saul felt his face grow pale and eyes widened; "Shit." He cursed, pausing the unknown girl in the middle of her blabbering sentence. "I gotta book the plane tickets." He grumbled, detaching his arm from the woman and beginning to make his way toward the exiting door, back to the same payphone he'd made the arrangements with.

"Where are you going?" The groupie scoffed, latching her hand onto his wrist. Effectively, Saul was yanked to a hault as he hissed quietly, glaring in the overly-lip-lined female's direction.

"Watch it, man, I need these hands." He grunted, disapprovingly as she simply rolled her eyes in response, pulling him toward her and travelling her hand down the length of his bare chest, twirling her forefinger teasingly at his snail trail as he gulped regretfully. Slowly, the groupie undid his button, seductively smirking as he gaped his mouth open and his breathes grew slightly husky. She continued to untie the lace of his leather pants, not once breaking eye contact, as his pupils dilated with lust.

Sure, they were in a room full of people, Saul thought, but it was nothing he hadn't done before.

She crouched down, balancing on one knee, as Slash raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Oh, so that's what you're doing-" he began to mumble, only to be caught off guard by her mouth engulfing his dick, a pleasured grunt escaping the gape of his lips. "The plane tickets can wait." He then said, head tilted back blissfully as she bobbed back and forth. "They can wait."

For a groupie, she sure was inexperienced. Every so often as she gagged on him, her teeth would graze the sensitive skin, sending a hiss of pain to his mouth as he would stare frustratedly at the top of her head, rolling his eyes in annoyance. If this was the quality she was handing out, Saul decided, then he didn't want anything more than the bullshit he was receiving in that moment. Her lips practically tackled his member aggressively, rising a concerned frown to his eyebrows as he grew slightly nervous, the continuous alarm bells rising a subtle sweat to his lower back.

"Oh, gross!" A voice rang out, "Get a room, you animals!" Saul recognised the tone to be that of Aveline's sweet aubade, with his eyes closed and his head tilted back once again, he ignored her protest, but imagined the groupie to hold a slightly different face and body. He pictured it to be the girl with strangely dyed hair and a curvaceous figure, a pretty smile and even prettier hazel eyes. At least this way, with his imagination running wild, he could attempt to enjoy the shitty blowjob.

Izzy and Duff snickered bemusedly at Aveline's reaction, returning to their own conversation as Axl played tongue hockey with another chick - she went by the name 'Faith' and Aveline thought she looked like a particularly down to earth groupie. The nicest she'd ever seen, at least. Faith had pin straight, dark brown locks, and a tanned complexion - not a blemish in sight - with bright blue eyes and luscious pink lips; an appearance to make all the boys swoon, you could say. Her body was thin, not particularly curvy, but it was something delicate and pretty; like that of a beautiful model.

She did, however, think entirely the opposite of the groupie chocking on Saul's dick so openly. That girl had ratty blonde hair that seemed to have fallen out in clumps all over, cut unevenly and bleached even worse than Duff's, her body was an unusual shape, with large breasts and a very small waist, her hips hardly any bigger. Though Aveline wasn't one to judge a girl based on her appearance, she couldn't help but admit that this girl looked like the walking definition of a sexually transmitted disease, no more, no less. And the tardiness of her pride almost caused Aveline to feel slight sympathy for the girl. She just simply couldn't imagine herself ever confidently sucking someone off in public... so awfully, too. But Saul sure seemed to be enjoying it, so she didn't desire to bother the two any further.