❥2 иєω fяιєи∂ѕ

【Y/N'S P.O.V】

It's nice being on vacation. Yesterday was stressful, when we first came, but it's all set. I looked at Lilith, she's still sleeping. I smiled, and left a note. 

'I went to the square.' 
                       ~Y/N 

I grabbed my mask, my (F/N), and left our hotel room. I walked out of the hotel, and ran to the square. The square isn't that far, so I wouldn't be tried of anything like that. I finally made it, I see everyone paying attention to the news. 

'I wonder whats going on.' I thought, as I made my way through the crowd of people to get a better look. I look at the big screen, Pearl and Marina must be announcing something. "Ya'll know what time it is!" Pearl exclaimed, as the everyone's eyes where glued onto the big screen. 

"It's Off the Hook, coming at you live from Inkopolis Square!" Marina said, this was the first time I ever saw them live again, their still the same too. Good nothings changed. 

"Yo, Marina! Tell the people the good news before we introduce the stages!" We're having a Splatfest aren't we, I wonder what theme is it this time. Marina tilted her head in confusion, "Huh? Like, right now?! Um... What was it again?" Marina asked herself, a Pearl pouted. 

"You know... The single most important celebration of out culture? The Splat-." Before Pearl, could even finish her sentence, Marina cut her of, "OOH! THE SPLATFEST!" Marina said in pure excitement, as Pearl grinned. 

"Ding ding ding! We've got a Splatfest coming up quick!" Pearl said, as the crowd of inklings and octolings cheered, "Splatfests always get my ink pumping! I gotta get my gear ready!" Marina said. I stood there with a ear-to-ear grin.

"Yo, Marin. What's the Splatfest theme this time?" Pearl asked, I was excited, I battle like a use to do. "Um.. I'm to nervous to look. You do it." Typical Marina, typical. Pearl rolled her eyes, and looked at the theme, "Fine. The Splatfest theme is... WHAT?!" Pearl looked shook for a moment, "What is it, Pearlie? What's the theme?! Tell mee." Marina asked, all the inklings and octolings started leaning closer. 

"Ok, here it comes.." Peal said, as Marina gulped. I looked around to see the people have stars in their eyes, "The new Splatfest theme is.." Then the TV behind them, show a picture of a knight and a wizard. Knights vs Wizard, eh? Everyone started cheering, and jumping up and down. 

"CHOSE YOUR DESTINY!" Marina yelled, as both Pearl and Marina started talking about this game called 'Fresh Fish', and then started auguring over which one is better, knights or wizards. After the stages are announced, I could do some battling. 

I started walking towards the lobby, not until some ran into me. 

"Sorry!" Said the voice above me, I look up to see a blue inkling with goggles standing over me. And stick his hand, I gladly took it, as he help me up. "Again, sorry about that!" He said with a smile on his face, as I shook my head, "No, your fine." 

"GOGGLES!" An rather angry voice came from behind, a the boy named 'Goggles' kept his smile on his face, "Hehe, that's my team!" He exclaimed, as he pointed toward three other inklings, one of them looked mad. The three inklings walked towards us, "Goggles, watch where your going next time. You could've hurt her!" A boy with glasses, two female inklings stood behind him. 

I shook my head, "No, it was accident. I guess I wasn't paying attention also." As they as looked at me, "Our apology." The boy with glasses said. "It's okay. Um, I need to get going." Before I could walk past them, 'Goggles' grabbed me my the wrist, "No, I never got your name." He said, while making puppy dog eyes. 

FA/N= Fake name

"FA/N, and what's yours?" I asked, as he smiled, "Name is Goggles, that's Specs, next his left is Headphones, and on his right is Bobble Hat." He said, as his teammates waved, "Let's play turf war together!" Goggles exclaimed, while dragging me with his team following. 

I guess I made some friends....Heh.

~

*•.¸♡ ∂νѕfѕѕfgχ∂, тнιѕ ιѕ ѕнσят-. ѕтιℓℓ ι нσρє уσυ єиנσує∂ тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя! ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ¢нαρтєя 3 ωιℓℓ вє ρυвℓιѕнє∂ ℓαтєя тσ∂αу! ♡¸.•*