❥6 gℓσνєѕ & ємρєяσя

【Y/N's P.O.V】

After spending the rest of the afternoon with Nick and Lee, it was time for me to head back to the hotel. I walked back to the hotel and went upstairs to my hotel room. 

As I walked in, Lilith was in the kitchen eating, "Your back." She said, as she walked out of the kitchen and turned the TV on, "You good?" I asked, as Lilith threw her ice sandwich at me, 'One of those days..' I sighed and walked into our bedroom, laid down on my bed and took out my squid/octophone out and started texting Lee and Nick. 

>Webmaster< Y/N has entered the groupchat

Lee: Oh, hey Y/N!

Y/N: Wut were you two talking about. I see my notifications, about u guys talking about a dude named Gloves and another dude named Emperor. Who the heck are they?

Lee: AFDHFSTHXFGHJDUGBK

Nick: Lee clam the fuck down. 

Lee: She doesn't know, who Gloves or Emperor is!!!!111!!!!!

Y/N: Geez Lee, I'm pretty busy to know people around here. 

Nick: Y/N's pretty busy for being an idol and all, so how the hell is she supposed to know?

Lee: Idk, Inkstagram—

Y/N: uh, social media is filled with over 2.1 Billion notifications rn. 

Nick: wHoA

Lee: Oki then, I'll show them! Come to the square! 

Y/N: Hhhhh— 

>Webmaster< Lee has left the groupchat

Nick: I'ma leave, just to see if Lee hurts herself. 

>Webmaster< Nick has left the groupchat 

'Awe, I totally ship Lee and Nick together.' I thought, before getting out of my bed and putting my  mask on. I walked out of my room and see Lilith eating another ice cream sandwich, I sighed and walked out of our hotel room. 

✧Time Skip✧

【Narrator's P.O.V】

You made it to the square to be greeted by Lee and Nick, "Hey Y/N—" You quickly cut Lee off, "Call me FA/N." You said, as Lee tilted her head, "Huh?" Before Nick flicked her on the head, "A fake name idiot, she's an idol remember." Nick whispered, as Lee pouted. "Whatever, let's go near the lobby before it's to late." With that said Lee grabbed your wrists and dragged both, you and Nick to the lobby. 

"We have legs for a reason." You said, as she finally let go of you, "Yeah, but Team Emperor is about to walk out that door, watch." Lee said in a serious voice, as you lazily stared at the door for good 2 seconds, "Their not coming, now can we go?" You commented, as the octoling turned around and glared, "No!" 

You were about to reply, but the doors opened from the lobby. 

There stood two teams, one had green ink with some cool clothes , as for the other team they had unfamiliar clothes and their ink was sun yellow. "Wow." You grasped, as Lee smirked, "See, we got a chance to see them!" Nick stood there silently eating chips. Wait, where'd he'd get the chips—

You got a nice look at the leaders, "They must be Gloves and Emperor.." You whispered to yourself, but it was loud enough for Lee to here, "Yep! Those two are Gloves and Emperor! The one on the left with green ink is Gloves, and the one on the right is Emperor." Lee said, as you nodded. "Y/N, sorry to break it to you be we need to head to practice with our team." Nick said, while taking Lee's wrist and dragging her away. Lee waved goodbye tho.

You waved goodbye to them, and turned around to make eye contact with Gloves on accident, you quickly turned away and ran to Crusty Sean's. 

【Gloves' P.O.V】

Whoa—

Did I just make eye contact with a cute squid/octo, I felt my face heating up, "Gloves, you okay?" Half Rims asked, as I nodded, "Just thinking.." I replied, before running the direction were the inkling/octoling girl went. 

Walked around, until I saw her sitting at Crusty Sean's. I was about to say hi to her, but I saw Emperor talking to her. How did he beat me to her? I sighed and walked past them, I got a glimpse of her face. Looked like she was going to faint, so I decided to step in, "Hey Emperor, nice seeing you here!"  I said, trying to distract Emperor but there was no avail. 

"Uh, if you both want to sit with me then sit before I leave." I quickly sat down to the nearest seat next to her, "Hi I'm Gloves!" I said, while sticking out my hand, "Nice meeting you too, my name is FA/N." She replied, shaking my hand. I looked at Emperor to see jealousy from his eyes, probably wants all the attention on him. Ha, jokes on him. 

【Emperor's P.O.V】

Maybe flirting with her was not a great move, maybe acting normal will get her attention, "FA/N," I said, getting her attention to me, "Y-yeah?" She's still flustered, cute. "I've never seen you here before, are you new here?" I asked, as the inkling/octoling shook her head, "No, I was born and raised here. But I moved to the city." She replied, as Gloves looked at her with stars in his eyes, ridiculous. 

"W-wait, you're from the city?" Gloves asked, as FA/N nodded, "Yep, but it's really busy there." She replied, she looked at her squid/octophone, "Oh, I'm sorry. But I have to go!" She said, before standing up from her seat and ran off to the lobby. 

"What adorable girl~" 

~

εεк—

gυεss ωнσ's вαcк ғяσм тнειя ωяιтεяs вℓσcк. нεн мεεε. ι ∂ι∂ sαү тнε вσσк ωαs ση ση нσℓ∂ ғσя тωσ ωεεкs, вυттт ι ωαs ℓιкε "scяεω ιт, ι'мα gσ υρ∂αтε мү sρℓαтσση мαηgα x ι∂σℓ! яεα∂εя вσσк—" sσ нεяε αм, 11:31 ιη мү вε∂ ρσsтιηg.

sкsкsкsкsк, тιмε тσ тαℓк αвσυт ηιcк αη∂ ℓεε υωυ

вε нσηεsт ωιтн мε, ∂σ үσυ тнιηк тнεү sнσυℓ∂ ∂αтε? ι'м ρℓαηηιηg тσ gεт тнσsε тωσ тσ ∂αтε ℓαтεя ιη тнε вσσк. (тσтαℓℓү ησт α sρσιℓεя)

αη∂ ρℓs ∂ση'т кιℓℓ мε ғσя тнε εη∂ιηg, ι ∂ι∂η'т нαvε αηү ι∂εαs. *cσυgнs*

★·.·'¯'·.·★ σкι ι нσρε үσυ εηנσүε∂ тнιs cнαρтεя. тнιs вσσк ωιℓℓ нαvε υηεxρεcтε∂ υρ∂αтεs sσмεтιмεs. вυт ιт ωιℓℓ ησω нαvε α ωεεкℓү υρ∂αтε! sтαү ғяεsн кι∂! ★·.·'¯'·.·★