❥3 тυяf ωαя!

【Narrator's P.O.V 】

As you were dragged into the lobby by Goggles, there where three other people waiting for a battle. You still had you (F/W) with you. "Uh, Goggles are sure you want to play turf war with me?" You asked, as the carefree inkling looked at you, "Of course I do! You're my friend, and I wanna have fun!" 

You smiled, "How about you guys go against us, Team Blue!" Goggles exclaimed, while the three other inklings laughed, "Your that idiotic team from Inkopolis Plaza, pathetic." A girl with her hair in bun, as the two other boys laughed. It made you anger boil, "We're gonna beat you losers up!" The boy with spikey hair. "Hey you!" The blow-cut boy pointed at you. 

"Huh? Me?" You asked while pointing at yourself, "Yeah you idiot! Join us beat these losers!" He said, you looked at Team Blue and looked them in sadness, you wished you could've done something then just standing. You sighed and followed the three other inklings. 

The turf war was about, the stage looked different to you. 'So this is the stage everyone was talking about, Skipper Pavilion.' You thought yourself as your eyes looked at the three inklings weapons, 'Kensa theme weapons, what the hell happened when I left?!' You thought to yourself. 

Ready... 

Set...

GO!

                               【Y/N's P.O.V】

As the match started, I quickly started covering the ground (F/C). This is so unfamiliar to me, the stage, the weapons, there probably new sub weapons and special weapons—

"Everyone say BOOYAH" The girl, as we all started booyah'ing', is that even a word. Whatever, I thought, as I countiued turfing the ground. I finally made to the middle, to Goggles turfing the ground, I quickly threw a (S/W) at him. Goggles noticed and smiled, "Oh hey, (Y/N)!" He said, as he ran up to me, "Huh, shouldn't you be attacking me?" I asked, as he shook his head, "No, I don't wanna hurt you." He said looking at the ground. 

I think I have a soft spot for this boy. I grabbed him by the hand, and walked in front of the board. It had all sorts of stuff, pictures, letters, charms, you name them. One certain picture caught my eye, it was a picture of me. "Whatcha looking at?" Goggles asked, my eyes never left the picture, "That's Y/N. I'm a huge fan of her music! One day I wanna meet her!" He said. 

                           【Goggles' P.O.V】

I looked at FA/N, as she stared at the picture, "Hehe, FA/N how long are gonna stare at that picture?" I asked, as she looked at me, "Not that long." She replied, and started talking about she came from the city. FA/N is a cool squid/octo, but she wears a mask. I mean, a lot of people wear mask, but it looks like she's hiding something. But I respect her privacy or something like that. 

"What's it like being in the city?" I asked, as she sat in front of the water, "Heh, there's no Splatfest, but there is a lobby where you can play turf war, I never get the time to play." She said, as I sat next to her, "Hey, FA/N?" I asked, "Hm?" She hummed, "About what happened in the lobby today, looked like you wanted to say something." 

FA/N stayed silent, before I could say anything else, the battle was over. I smiled and stocked my hand out, "Come on let's go to Crusty Sean's!" I said, as she took my hand, and we both ran out of the lobby. 

We ran to Crusty Sean's, and ordered our food, "So what think of the upcoming Splatfest ?" I asked, as FA/N, took a bite of her lunch, "I'm totally on Team Wizard!" She exclaimed, while talking a sip out of her drink. "REALLY, ME TOO—

"GOGGLES!!"

~

*•.¸♡ яιρ му вσι gσggℓєѕ, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє 3 αм ¢яαzу яιgнт? ι'м αℓωαуѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ. ιт'ѕ ѕнσят вє¢αυѕє ι'м тяιє∂. ♡¸.•*

*•.¸♡ ι нσρє уσυ єиנσує∂ тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя! ¢нαρтєя 4 ωιℓℓ ¢σмє συт ѕσσи! ♡¸.•*