❥7 яι∂єя,ρяιи¢є & нα¢нι

【Y/N's P.O.V】

'What the heck just happened?' I thought to myself, rethinking what just happened. I probably blushing like crazy from that, why did they want to talk to me? I walked into the lobby gripping my (F/W), as soon I walk in there were 7 players and they all looked at me, "Now we have enough players to start a match!" A octoling girl with her hair up said, while grabbing my wrist. 

"W-what??" I asked, as she dragged me towards her team. They were all octolings, "My names Pony by the way!" She said, as the rest of her team greeted me. "Let's get to our spawn." A boy with a afro. 

"Who are we going against?" Pony asked, the octoling with a blaster replied, "We're going against Rider's team.." He muttered, as the other two octolings turned pale as they gripped their weapons. In any second the match was about to begin. 

Ready..

Set..

GO!

We started inking the floor (F/C), as the other team was lime green. 

I somehow made it to the middle of Starfish Mainstage without getting splatted. I started covering the floor (F/C) with my (F/W), "WATCH OUT!" I heard Pony yell, as I turned around to see a inkling boy fling his Golden Dynamo at me. Let's say I didn't make it out.

'Damn, who is he..' I thought before respawning and huffing, "Maybe I should go a different route.." I said, quickly turning into my squid/octo form and swimming onto the side of the stage.

✧Time Skip✧

【 Rider's P.O.V

After a stressful battle, we lost to the team.. I walked up to the inkling /octoling girl who was holding a (F/W), "Hey.." I said, trying not to sound rude. She looked like she was new around here, she quickly looked at me and smiled, "H-hi! Good game!" She said, as I nodded..

"Your really good with that (F/W) you got there." I said before pointing at her weapon, "Thanks, I practice with it a lot!" She said while smiling, "The name's Rider by the way.. Maybe we can train some time.." I said, as she nodded, "I'm FA/N, maybe we can. Buttt not right now.. I need to get going! Bye!" With that said, she left.

'What a kind girl..'

【 Narrator's P.O.V

As you walked out of the lobby, you see Pony wave at you, "FA/N, over here!" She said with a wide smile, you quickly ran over to her and greeted, "Hey Pony!" You said, before her two other teammates waved, "Hi!" One said, as the other winked at you.

"Oh, that's Hachi and Afro! I have another teammate named Nana, but she is sick.." Pony said. You guys started talking until you heard..

"GUYS!"

Oh..

It was Goggles-

The four of you all looked at Goggles, with a inkling in the same clothing as Emperor. Which made you shiver, "Hey, guys! It looks like you already met FA/N! So I want you to meet another friend of mine! His name is Prince!" Goggles said, as Prince waved, "Hi.. Nice meeting you guys." He said, as you all waved back. "Nice to meet you Prince, I'm Hachi! And that's Afro, Pony and FA/N!" Hachi said with a wide smile, while the three of you greeted him.

"Maybe we should hang out!" Goggles said, as Hachi nodded, "Yeah!" Before you could say anything, you squid/octophone buzzed, so you decided to check it.. It was from Lilith.. 

"Sorry guys.. I can't really hang out today.." You said, as the others looked sad, "Okay.. Bye FA/N see you later!"

"Bye.." You said, before walking away.

【 Lilith's P.O.V

I sighed before putting my octophone down, "I just wanted a vacation.." I groaned, before the hotel door was opened..

"Lilith!" It was Y/N, I smiled a bit before replying, "I'm in the kitchen!" I said, as the footsteps came closer and closer. "Yes..?" Y/N asked, as I looked up at her, I sighed before replying, "You have a concert.. This Saturday.."

~  

★彡 ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋs- 彡★

★彡 ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 𝟷ᴋ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴊɴᴊᴅғɴᴅᴊɴᴊ- ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs! 彡★

★彡 ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 𝟷ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴏ- 彡★

★彡 sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇʜ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀʟ- 彡★

★彡 ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! 彡★