❥13 ραяту?

【Narrator's P.O.V】

Aloha trotted away from you and your two friends, he stopped in his tracks and took a quick glance of you before turning his heel and walking towards the lobby where the rest of the S4 was. Aloha entered in the lobby and saw Army with a pissed expression on his face, "There you are! We were looking for you!" Army grabbed Aloha by his sleeve and dragged him. "Sorry, sorry! I ran into FA/N, I wanted to say hi!" Aloha huffed, before getting out of Army's grip.

"Reallyyy, youuu diddnn'ttt flliirrrttt withh heeerrrr?" Mask asked, Aloha crossed his arms, "No! I didn't.. But I found out something about her." Aloha said, as the rest of the S4 looked at him with questioning looks on their faces, "So?" Skull broke the small silence among them, "Ah, FA/N looks and sounds exactly like Y/N, if you think about. And if you've been noticing, she's always nervous when you bring up Y/N." Aloha explained.

"Yeah, you're right. But what makes you sure she's Y/N?" Skull asked, as Aloha snapped with smirk on his face.

"Have a party." he looked at the rest who gave him a glare, "Seriously, another party this week?" Army groaned, shaking his, "Yeah, but there's karaoke. I've never done karaoke at one my parties before also!" Aloha said.

"Fine, we'll go.. It better not end up like the last party." Skull said, before grabbing his E-Liter and walking past him, "Come on, we have a battle today." Army said while trotting behind Skull. Aloha shrugged and chuckled to himself.

••Later that day••

The four of them walked out the lobby side by side, an crowd of inklings and octolings surrounded them, they were little shock that they still have a bunch of fans even after losing to Team Emperor. 

Aloha somehow managed to slip his way out of the crowd, "Geez.." he mumbled to himself, walking out of the square leaving the other three in the crowd of fans.

•••

【Aloha's P.O.V】

Opening the front door to my house that me and my team live in, I was greeted by Straw Hat with a big grin on her face, "Your home early! No fans?" she asked, moving aside to let me in. I closed the door, and looked down at her, "I managed to slip out the crowd without getting noticed." I replied, walking into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Aloha, your back!" Octoglasses looked at me in confusion, "Thought you'd get stumbled over by fans." Diver walked past Octo and fell into a chair. He picked up the remote and turned the TV on, "So, how's your day?" Diver asked, his eyes glued to the TV. "Well, I was thinking of having another party this week." I said, Diver looked back at me with a exhausted expression, "Aren't you overdoing the whole party thing?" he said bluntly.

"Well, it's about FA/N." 

"What about her?" I turned around to see Straw Hat and Octoglasses, "Well, doesn't she look and sound like Y/N?" I asked, they both nodded in agreement, "Wait, are you thinking about having a karaoke night at the party?" Diver said, turning off the TV and throwing the remote at the couch.

"Yep!" I jumped up from the couch, "Let's work on them inventions!" 

••Next Day••

【Goggles' P.O.V】

"Goggles!"

I heard a voice call my name, I turned my head and saw Aloha waving a envelope in his hand, "Hey, Aloha!" I smiled, as he ran up to me, "Hey, Goggles.. I wanted to give you this." he hand the envelope to me, I looked at the envelope.

'Team Blue'

"Is that an invention..?" Headphones pointed at the envelope in my hand, Aloha nodded, "Wait, I have another one.." he pulled out another envelope and handed it to me, I took the envelope and looked at it.

'FA/N'

I looked up from the envelope, "Can you give to her when you see her, I'm kinda busy." Aloha requested, I nodded in reply, "Thanks! See ya'!" with that said Aloha ran off.

"I wonder why he's hosting another party this week.." Headphones took the envelope with our team name on it, an open it. She sighed and shook her head, "It's another one.." she handed the paper to Specs, he glanced at it and groaned, "Yayy!! Party!!" Bobble Hat cheered, as Headphones and Specs groaned.

"Hm, guess we should look for FA/N.." Specs fixed his glasses, and looked at the envelope in my hands, "Yeah, we should!" I grinned.

【Y/N's P.O.V】

Walking into the square, everyone was minding their own business, doing their own things with their friends. Normal day for me, I should probably buy some new clothes too while I'm still here in Inkopolis Square. 

"FA/NNN!"

I remember that voice, none other than Goggles. I turned my heel and smiled, "Hey Goggles, need anything?" I asked, Goggles nodded and handed me a envelope, "Aloha wanted me to give this to you!" he said with a wide smile, I looked at the envelope it said my 'name' on it. "Thanks Goggles!" 

"No problem! Gotta go, byee!" he ran off back to his team, who waved at me before walking away, I sighed and looked down at the envelope in my hands, what could it be about? Is it about the concert, he already asked me that though. Maybe it's something stupid that I don't need to worry about, well I'll figure out when I open it..

I quickly opened the envelope, hoping to see something stupid instead..

Hey you, yes you!

You've been invited to my party this Wednesday! There's gonna be a karaoke and all sorts of fun! Wear your freshest clothes to the party! Party starts at 7 P.M. you don't wanna miss it!

I looked up in disbelief, what have I've gotten myself into..

"Well split.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

нєℓℓσ му ℓσνєℓу ∂σνєѕ! ι'м ѕσ ѕσяяу fσя тнє ℓσиg ωαιт fσя тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя, ι'νє вєєи gσιиg тняσυgн ѕσмє тσυgн тιмєѕ ιи яєαℓ ℓιfє αи∂ тσσк α ℓιттℓє вяєαк fяσм ωαттρα∂, ι нσρє уσυ υи∂єяѕтαи∂ тнαт

ι киσω тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ιѕ ѕнσят ѕσятα, вυт ι'м ωσякιиg σи 3 σтнєя вσσкѕ αт тнє ѕαмє тιмє ѕσ вαяє ωιтн мє. иєχт ¢нαρтєя ωιℓℓ вє ℓσиgєя тнєи тнιѕ σиє, ι ρяσмιѕє

ι нσρє уσυ єиנσує∂ тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя! ѕтαу тυиє∂ fσя мσяє!