Thank you!

^That's a drawing of Lilith up there, I drew that! If you're wondering!

───────────────

I wanna thank you all for 10K reads! I was pretty stunned myself that this book made it to 10K! When I started writing this book, I was procrastinating a lot. I made this while I was in school, and I put the book off on to the side for a long time. I procrastinated, and I regret doing it. I started working more on the book on summer vacation, it was kinda slow still.

Even with all the waiting, you guys managed to stay patient and wait for the next update. Which I'm glad most of you understand that I was offline for personal reasons, I was going through a stressful time and I decided to take a break. Half of it is my fault for not telling you guys, which I'm sorry <_<

Ahem! Again, thank you reading this book! 

I'm making a new book which is 'X Reader'! It is a character from the manga series! If you guessed Aloha then you're correct.

Most of you guys want to murder him for what he did in this book—

This book is probably going to come out next week, or early October

This book is probably going to come out next week, or early October. I'm not sure, I might procrastinate when I'll publish it.

If you are interested in reading this book, feel free follow me because I will announce the book when it's updated! Or just keep updated with this book, because I'll edit this chapter to announce when the book is out!

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this book, keep an eye out for my new book!

Till next time,

☆~Stay fresh, kid!~☆