❥9 αиχιєту

【Narrator's P.O.V】

You took a deep breath as you walked out of your hotel room, and rushing down the stairs, people started giving you rude looks when you ran into them, "Rude.." You muttered under you breath, before running to Inkopolis.

You kept running until you made it to the square.. Posters everywhere, inklings and octolings surrounded them, whispering into each other's ears. This made you nervous, what they think? What will Goggles and the others think!? That thought made you more nervous then ever, you quickly took a seat at the table. 

You heard a familiar music from the big screen, you glued your eyes on the screen and shaking.

"Ya'll know what time it is!" Pearl exclaimed, Marina looked at the camera and smiled, "It's Off the Hook, coming at you live at Inkopolis!" Marina said, as Pearl looked shocked.

"Before we announce the stages we got some news!" Pearl said, as Marina looked confused, "News? What news?" Marina tilted her head, "Wait, for it.." Pearl said, as they both looked at the TV.

That's when a picture of you showed up, both Pearl and Marina gasped in shock. It was silent for a moment or 2, everybody was in shock. That's when Pearl exclaimed, "Y/N FROM INKOPOLIS CITY IS COMING TO INKOPOLIS SQUARE TO DO A CONCERT WITH US AND THE SQUID SISTERS SATURDAY!" Pearl was beyond happy, same with Marina, "AAAA, I can't wait for this Saturday!" She squealed.

After all that, they started announcing the stages. You sat there with anxiety, but everyone was happy that you were going to do a concert. You sighed and put your head down on the table.

"FA/NN!" It was Goggles, he ran up to you and slammed his hands on to the table, making you jump in surprise, "Geez, Goggle calm down a little." You chuckled, bringing your head up, "Are you coming to the concert!? I am, I'm a hugggge fan of her's!" Goggles said, with a wide smile on his face.

"I can tell.. Yeah, I'll come to the concert!" You said, before mentally slapping yourself, "Yayyy! All my friends are coming to the concert!" Goggles said, as you sat there with a nervous smile on your face, "Y-yeah..." 

"Hey, FA/N!" It was Gloves, you smiled before turning around, "H-hi Gloves." You replied, while Gloves gave you a concern look, "Hey, you alright?" He asked, as more anxiety took over you, "Y-yeah... I-I need, s-some time alone.." You shuttered before walking away, and went into an alleyway.

"What is wrong with me.. I never felt like this before.. I've been doing concerts all the time.. So why am I so nervous.." You said to yourself. You took out your squid/octophone out and texted, Lilith..

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Hey guys, I'm back with an update! These chapters will be short I worn you.

I will try to make a chapter longer but I highly doubt that I will.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for more!