❥16 тяυтн

【Narrator's P.O.V】

You went on Inkstagram and explained what happened, hoping your fans will understand and forget about it.

Hey, guys! I'm here to tell you all, that was not a concert! I went to a karaoke party and sang a song, I hope you guys understand! Love you guys!♡♡~Y/N

You sighed before going back to your group chat.

───────────────

>Webmaster< Y/N has entered the group chat

Y/N: I did it

Lee: Just saw your post, hopefully they'll understand!

Nick: Yeah.. Y/N stay away from trouble 

Y/N: O..kay??

Lee: oh! We need to go! 

Nick: Yeah, we need to go practice for a turf war!

Y/N: Ooh, okay! Bye, then!

Lee: Byee :3

Nick: bye

>Webmaster< Nick has left the group chat 

>Webmaster< Lee has left the group chat 

───────────────

You turned off your squid/octophone and set it down on the table, you didn't know what else to do. After what happened, you didn't want to talk to your friends, especially Aloha. It was his idea to do this in the first place, but you knew you just can't ignore them forever. "Y/N— ..I mean, FA/N?" you heard a familiar voice, you looked up to see Rider.

You nodded, as he sat across from you. It was awkward for a minute or two before Rider broke the silence, "Are you okay?" he asked, there was worry in his eyes. Weird seeing him like this, you nodded. "Are you sure, you sprinted out the door fast as possible." Rider continued.

"..." you unsure if you were okay, now that your friends know that you're an idol, you were starting to think most of them were upset or disappointed in you. "I'm not sure, really.. Are you guys, mad at me?" you asked looking down at your hands, "What, no. We're worried, Aloha wants to say sorry."

You looked up from your hands, and smiled underneath your mask, "Let's go see the rest then!" you stood and grabbed your squid/octophone. Rider gave you a rare smile, and left Inkopolis Square with to Aloha's house.

───────────────

Both of you arrive to the front of Aloha's. You watched Rider open the door, you stood there unsure what to do, "Come on." Rider gestured you to follow. "Okay!" you said, while following him into the house. Closing the door behind you, and walking into the living room to be greeted with your other friends you've met while you've been here in Inkopolis.

You smiled at the sight of this, seeing them with no interruptions. They all looked so worried, you sat down on the couch next to Hachi, "Y/N!" Hachi smiled, before hugging you. You were surprised at first, but returned the hug quickly, "Hey, Hachi." you broke the hug, and pulled down your mask and smiled. "Guess I need to explain, right?" you asked, as they all nodded in unison. 

"Okay.."

"Yes, I'm an idol. I hid myself from you guys for awhile, this was supposed to be vacation for me. Not until I had the concert, I've been lying to you since the beginning. There's no FA/N, it's just some random name I came up. I hope you're not mad at me for lying." you looked down at your feet, remembering what Lilith said to you when you were nervous about the hating you.

'"Kid, my mom used to said this to me, and I'll say it to you. True friends wouldn't care for who you really are, they care for who you are in the inside."' 

You giggled softly at how cheesy it was before feeling a hand on your shoulder, you saw Hachi with a worried expression, "Y/N, we would never hate you. Yes, you might've lied, but you had your reason." he said.

"Yeah, we'll always be your friends!" Goggles grabbed your hand and pulled you up, you were glad to hear they'll be your friends even after laying to them, Goggles let go of your hand, "Come on, let's go!" Goggles exclaimed, running out of the house confusing the rest of you. 

"We should go after him before he does something stupid."

───────────────

You finally caught up to the hyper blue squid, "Goggles!" you shouted for him, he turned around and smiled.

"You guys are slow!" Goggles giggled, as the rest arrived later. "Why are we here?" Army asked, walking up to Goggles, "To see this!" Goggles moved out of the way to show the sunset, "Whoa, it's beautiful!" you looked at it with a smile. 

Buzz! Buzz!

You felt your squid/octophone buzz in your pocket, you took it out to see Lela calling you. "Uh, guys, I need to take this call, I'll be right back!" You told them, before walking away.

───────────────

"Hello?"

"Y/N you know we leave tomorrow?"

"Wait, we do? I totally forgot."

"It's alright, just get back at the hotel soon, it's getting late."

"Alright, see you soon, bye."

"Bye."

You stuffed your squid/octophone into your pocket, before catch up with the rest. "Y/N, what was that call about?" Prince asked you shyly, "Um.." best to tell them now. "I'm leaving Inkopolis tomorrow." you uttered.

They all looked so sad, "I have to go, it was nice having you guys as friends." with that said you left. As you were walking you heard someone call your name.

"Y/N!"

You turned around to see Prince with the rest following from behind, "Yes?" you asked curiously, wondering what they needed. Prince looked down at his feet, he was to shy to speak, Hachi decided to butt in.

"Can we all, walk you back to the hotel?" Hachi asked fidgeting with his hands, you smiled at the offer, "That's so sweet of you guys. Of course, you can!" you replied, locking your arms with Hachi's and Prince's, while the others walked behind trailing after the three of you.

───────────────

Finally arriving to the hotel entrance, Lilith smirked before waving, "Hey you guys!" she exclaimed, people gave the octoling a stink eye before minding their own business. You unlocked arms, and sighed.

"Hey, L'il!" you smiled as the octoling manger put her hand on her hip and looked at the boys, "Thank you for walking her back to the hotel. She could've done something stupid." Lilith teased, "Well, goodnight. We leave early in the morning." she said before going back inside, probably to pack.

You turned back at them and waved, "Goodbye, hope we can see each other again!" you said, before going inside.