↑єριℓσgυє↓

【Y/N's P.O.V】

I stepped out of my bed and stretched, it was about 6:30 A.M. Today I'm leaving Inkopolis Square to return to Inkopolis City, they're far apart from each this is why I have leave early in the morning. After changing, I grabbed my suitcase and walked into to the kitchen of the hotel room.

I wanted a simple breakfast, maybe a bagel with cream cheese! Hopefully my breakfast won't be interrupted by Lilith again. 

Grabbing a bagel, I opened the drawers and grabbed a butter knife and laid it on the kitchen. I walked up to the fridge and opened it. I looked around to see if the cream cheese was in there, luckily, I found it! I grabbed the cream cheese and closed the fridge.

I opened the container and smiled, grabbing the butter knife and picking up some cream cheese with it, I spread the cream cheese on the bagel lightly before placing the butter knife down. My simple breakfast was completed! 

I grabbed the lid of the container and closed it back on, I put it back in the fridge where it belonged. I closed the fridge door, and grabbed the butter knife and placed it the stink.

After all that, I sat down and started eating my bagel away. 

"Y/N, you ready!" Lilith walked into the kitchen all ready to go, she saw me enjoying my bagel, "Yeah, I'm ready!" Finishing my bagel and wiping my hands together get the crumbs off.

I got up from the chair and grabbed my suitcase, Lilith opened the door and walked out. As I was about to leave, I looked back into the hotel room, it was pretty big hotel room. Oh, I'm going to miss it. I turned off the lights and closing the door behind me.

───────────────

【Lilith's P.O.V】

As Y/N and I rode the bus to the airport, Inkopolis Square was fun. The people are kind here, unlike the folks back in the city, rude, arrogant, luxury; it keeps going. But people are different, like the idols, weapons, gear, jobs and the environment. It's all different, they're not the same, not one bit, except for their names, I guess.

The ride to the airport wasn't that long, traffic isn't crazy bad here. I turned to see Y/N asleep, it was a 10 minute drive. How is she already asleep.. 

Y/N opened her eyes, and yawned. "Y/N, let's go!" she stayed silent, she shifted herself to a more comfortable position, I groaned.

This kid..

───────────────

After getting Y/N out of the bus and dragging her in here, inklings and octolings were scattered all around the airport, children laughing and crying echoed, Y/N followed behind me, "We need to get to the security, Lilith!" Y/N pointed at the security. Hopefully, it won't take forever.

After going through the security, we sat down waiting for our flight to be called. 

"Did you enjoy it here, Y/N?" I asked the idol inkling/octoling, who was dazing off to her own world, she suddenly snapped back down into the real world and quickly answered, "Y-yes! I loved it here!" she smiled.

The flight to Inkopolis City will be leaving in 10 minutes 

Not again..

【Y/N's P.O.V】

Lilith grabbed my wrist and speeded walked, I bumped into a few people on the way, letting out quiet 'excuse me's out, still earning a few stink eyes from a few. We finally made it to the plane, before it could fly off. 

Both of us made our way our seats, "Window seat is mine!" I whispered-shouted, as Lilith shook her head with a smile on her face, "Whatever you say, kid." she snorted.

I buckled my seatbelt on, before thinking of the events that happened while I was here. I smiled, knowing my friends will be down there waving to plane. I yawned and drifted into sleep.

Fin.

───────────────

A/N: I know this doesn't envelop the bois, sadly. But I hope you enjoyed it!