❥11 ¢σи¢єят тσ яємємвєя

【 Narrator's P.O.V 】

There sat Prince in the dining room, waiting for his brother to appear.

Prince looked down at the two tickets in his hands, he was excited as ever! Him and Emperor were going to see Y/N perform in Inkopolis with The Squid Sisters and Off the Hook this evening! Prince smiled at the thought of seeing Y/N perform.

"Prince what do you have in your hands?" Emperor walked in the dining room, looking at the tickets in his younger brother's hands. The younger inkling smiled and showed them off to Emperor, "I got two tickets for us to see Y/N with the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook this evening!" Emperor looked at the tickets in shock.

"Where you get a hold of these in the first place?" Emperor still shock that his brother got tickets for both of them, Prince giggled at his brother's reaction, "Pearl gave them to me!" Of course, their older sister always gave them stuff whenever she feels like it.

(A/N: I see Pearl as their older sister, don't come @ me. It's just a headcanon—)

Emperor chuckled, "That's good. We should get going now, N-Pacer and Eging Jr. are waiting for us." Emperor said before leaving the dining room, as Prince stuffed the tickets somewhere safe in his pockets and stood up from his seat and walked out the dining room.

•••

【 Hachi's P.O.V 】

I was going to get tickets for me and my team, but all the tickets were sold out. I looked back at my team and shook my head, "Their sold out." I muttered before sitting at the table near Crusty Sean's. Man, I should've bought them earlier then last minute, then my team would be able to go. 

"Hachi, it's alright! It's not your fault that their sold out!" Nana said, assuring me it was no one's fault, "It's just how things work, they come and go." Afro exclaimed, putting his elbow on the table and resting his cheek on his fist, I looked down at my feet and sighed, "But I know you all wanted to go.."

"That is true.." Pony said, tapping her fingers on the table. I feel so bad, I wish I could do something..

"HACHIIIII"

I felt my heart jump outta fear at the random outburst. I looked at the direction that the voice came from. 

No one, other then Goggles. He looked happier than before, should I be worried? Goggles ran up to our table and slammed his hands on the table. We all jumped in surprise, I looked around too see everyone around us giving us weird looks as if we're crazy.

"Goggles! Please keep it down!" I scolded, as Goggles looked around to see everyone staring at us, "Oops, sorry!" Goggles said scratching the back of his neck nervously. 

Goggles then took out something out of his pockets..

4 tickets for the concert tonight..

"Goggles, how?" Nana asked with sparkles in her eyes, she was excited I can tell. Goggles set them down on the table and grinned. "I accidentally bought more than I needed!" He said while giggling, I smiled and took one of them.

"Wow, thanks Goggles!" I thanked him, looking at the ticket in my hand before putting it in my pocket.

"No problem! I'll see you guys later today!" Goggles said, before zooming off.

•••

【 Y/N's P.O.V 】

I was practicing singing one of my songs, (Insert Song Name). I was shaking, my voice was cracking in between verses. Lilith stopped the music then looked at me in worry.