Chapter 6

~Lance Point of View ~

I was basically sitting on Keith as he worked. I was still surprised about what I did. I pulled out the book. Moms Diary. I once saw her hide it on accident and I knew something was in there she didn't want anyone to read. I stared at it. I wonder how many of them there were. She probably has more I just need to look for them but for now this will do. I opened the book and looked over at Keith. " Do you think there is anything important in it?" I shrugged and started reading. It talkd about normal things at first. Talking about us kids. Then she started to write things about me. ' Im worried about Lance. He seems to e becoming more afraid and i feel horrible for doing this. Why did he have to be an Omega. Those people wont stop looking for him. They wont leave us alone either. We may be one of the strongest breed but we are still so scared. We don't want to loose our baby boy.

" Do you know who their talking about?" I asked Keith. They knew more than I did.

" There are too many gangs they associated with to narrow it down to on." I kept on reading.

' I can tell Lance really wants to go outside but he cant. One of the members saw him though the window while they were spying on us. I'm afraid im going to loose my baby. I want to see him grow up into a wonderful man but i fear that we ruined that for him. The galrans will not get my baby for as long as i live. They will have to pry him from my cold dead finger.' 

" We know who to target now but we have never heard of them." 

" Well I guess we have some work to do" Shiro said as he walked towards us.

" And we have to make sure we protect Lance because we now know that he is their main target." 

" You guys don't have to protect me i'm good at hiding so you don't have to worry." I said trying to ease their minds. Shiro drags a chair next to Keith and pulls me onto his lap. They both seemed to be thinking while I was the thing  comforting their thoughts. " Guys?" 

" Yes Lance?" Shiro said.

" You guys worry about solving the case. Ill be fine as long as im with you guys" They both sighed at the same time. 

" Keith can you look through the data base i want some time with Lance." Keith nodded reluctantly. Keith got to work while Shiro kept on hugging me. 

" Are you okay? I never got to ask." I nodded.

" Im fine Shiro. Are you?" 

" I was kinda worried when I saw the guy on the floor. I thought you might have gotten hurt but when I saw you with the gun it was a relief but  it startled me. Where did you learn to shoot or even use a gun?" I tried to remember but I cant fully remember.

" I was with someone as a kid. They were also a kid but I don't remember anything but white hair. He was the one who taught me to use a gun. Although I've never used the skill since I still remember how to do it."

" Maybe your brain blocked out the memory?"

" Maybe." I said yawning.

" Are you tired?" I nodded cuddling into Shiro. " Let me take you home. Ill stay there with you for the rest of the day" I nod as he picks me up. " Keith i'm taking him home. Call me if you need anything." He walks towards his chiefs office. 

" Officer Shirogane have you have anything else to say?" A man with orange hair and beard asks Shiro.

" Chief Wimbleton we have found somethings for the Mclain case." He nods and looks at me.

" And who is this?" Shiro sets me down in a chair.

" This is my mate. He is also the Mclain's secret child." He looks at me with shock.

" You mean the rumors were true."

" I went to see what happened and he was there holding his fathers dead body. He lived in the basement as they fed him all the bad facts about this world and made him afraid."

" So he lives with you and Keith now?"

" Yeah but im going to take him home he is tired." Mr Wimbleton turned to me. 

" Well your in great hands young one. Call me Coran and if you need anything come to my office." I nod and Shiro picks me back up. I fall asleep in the car. The world isn't that bad. Everyone I have met so far is so nice. Who taught me how to use a gun? It wasn't dad or mom. t was someone with white hair. Not grandma. She's too tall. I cant seem to remember who it is. For the life of me I cant remember. I wake up for about five minutes to hear arguing. 

" Shiro we need to keep an eye on him"

" He said he is fine and if they want to take him why would they hurt him."

" Shiro the people his mom mentioned isn't in the system but i asked around undercover and they are the most feared pack other than the Mclains." What are they talking about?

" So we will keep an extra eye out but for now if we change anything too much Lance with get scared and start questioning us." I fell back asleep before I could hear the response.  What do they mean? They found the gang? There were so many questions i had for them but how was I supposed to ask them without causing a panic?