Chapter 19

~Lance~

I woke up with my head pounding.I touched my head and winced. There was a bandage around my head but blood was still seeping through it. I realized I was in a cage.I grabbed hold of the bars and looked around. It was dark down here and cold. I saw a light shine through as the figure walked over to me. They turned on a light next to me and I scrunched my eyes from the sudden lighting change.

" Wondering where you are?" Lotor asked with a sinister smile.

" Not really" I said with a smile. 

" Getting cocky. Your where I put people who dont behave to my liking."

" Well isn't that just kinky. Leave me out of your fantasy's. " he laughed.

" If you were in my dreams I would have taken you already but from what I can tell they got to you first." He sized me up and down with his eyes.

" Thats because they are my mates. I love them." 

"Have you ever told them that?"

" N-no"

" Then how do you know if they love you. For all you know their sitting at home watching Tv. Cuddling with each other thinking who did i use to do this with." He let out a laugh. A sinister laugh. 

"Thats not true their looking for me. They have had countless night where they couldnt sleep. I know them. I love them. And they love me. So leave them out of this!!" I shouted shaking the bars. 

" My my very sensitive about that topic. Is it because no one else in this world loves you or even knows you exist." I just glared at him with nothing to say. " That shut you up now lets get down the why im here. Do you promise to behave? Be a barbie in my doll house. Ill pamper you with lavish luxuriates. "

" I dont want anything from your filthy hands." I began kicking at the bars.

" Thats not going to get you anywhere." He chuckled.

" I dont care" I said still kicking. His eyes widened as some bars started to get loose.

" Alright then Lance. Im sending someone down here to watch you. Behave for me." He said leaving me with another haunting smile. I continued to kick the bars when Allura came down.

" Lance Im here to help. He sent me down to watch you but he never gave my father back. He killed him in front of me. Im so sorry I got you into this. If only i refused." She said shaking the bars.

" Hey its not your fault. If i could get my father back I would do anything." I gave her a reassuring smile. I kicked one last time and it broke. 

" Finally here take this." She handed me a gun. " Follow me"She said. We sneaked around getting to the exit but Lotor was standing there. He clapped with an amused smile.

" Well well well looks like the outcome i predicted was true." His smile faded and turned to a scowl. " How i wish i didn't." He pulled out a gun and pointed it at us. I stood in front of Allura.

" Lance no"

" Wow the little omega is standing up. Bravo." I pointed my gun at him. " You wont shoot me you don't have the guts. I'm surprised your mates even love you. They were cursed from the day you were born. Such a poor weak Omega. I don't even think your capable of holding children. That's all your good for anyway."

" You can laugh at me all you want. I wont allow you to make fun of my mates or anyone else that cares about me. I'm a blessing but i'm sure as hell your curse." I said squeezing the trigger. It happened fast. Lotor fell the to ground with a hole in his neck. Blood spilling from the wound. I could hear him gasping for air. I walked up to him and stepped on his neck. " Now die you son of a bitch." I opened the door and was blinded by the light. Allura ran out and dragged me out to her motorcycle.

" Lets get out of here. We don't want to get caught." 

" Allura take me home. Please. I need to see them even if I might be put away for a while." She looked at me and sighed. A smile formed on her face. She pulled me into a hug.

" I have nothing else to live for. My father was all I had left. I thought Lotor was too but I was just being used. You showed me kindness and what a genuine smile look like." She let go of me and got down and knelled in front of me. She bowed her head. " I shall live for you for everything you have done for me." She got up and got on her bike. 

" Allura you don't-" I tried to explain.

" Get on Lance. Don't you want to get home?" I got on and held onto her waist. We drove and i just stared at the world around me. It was more beautiful that i ever could have imagined. Ive done so much more than i ever dreamed of. Even if it was a bad thing. I killed a man. I got kidnapped. I made someone a dress. I began to cry. Allura pulled over. " Lance whats wrong?" She cupped my face in her hands.

" I could have died. He could have shot me. I never told them I loved them. I thought about it so many times though. In the-" I paused. " I've known them for almost a year. How time flies by. I never opened the business i wanted to open. I never got to spend the night with the stars." Tears spilled out of my eyes. I seemed to never stop. 

" Lance lets get you home. Tell them you love them. You can have all the money i have. Im going to be put away anyway. " She sat back on the bike and I hugged her as she drove as fast as she could home. She pulled up into the drive way and i got off and ran to the door way. I knocked no answer. So I ran around back and entered through my window. I opened the door to find Keith sleeping on the couch. I began to cry even more. I fell to my knees. I wanted to say he's right but why would i trust such a twisted man. 

" Keith" I said sitting at the edge of the couch. I ran my fingers through his hair. A smile formed on his face and his eyes opened a crack.

"I must be that tired huh." He said. He looked at his phone. " I've been asleep for a day and now i'm imaging Lance." He began to cry. " I miss you so much." He reached his arm out and touched my face. His tired eyes widened. " Your real"  I nodded.

" I love you" I said. He cried even more. 

" I love you too. So much. Please never leave me again." He placed his lips on mine. He pulled away. " How did you get here though?"

" Allura helped me. Ill tell you everything later. Please take me to Shiro I need to tell him something."  He nodded and we ran outside to the car. " Allura watch the house for me" She nodded and went inside. Keith turned on the car and drove down to the station in a flash.