Chapter 10

AYEEEE ITS A CHAPTER WITH SOME SMUT!!!!!!!! XD im so stupid. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid on the bed as I watched their lustful eyes examine my body. They had stopped teasing all my sensitive spots. I was breathing heavily and my face was flush. A smirk played on Keith's face while Shiro licked his lips. " Who knew that the boy who was stuck in a room for so long was such a tease." Shiro said. 

" Yeah. I thought we were going to have to work up to that." Keith said starting to take off their shirts. Oh My God this was going to be like the book i read. Where the hot guy devours the innocent girl but in this case its two of them and me. Remembering what happens in the book i sit up and place my hands on their chest's. " Do you need help getting undressed?" Keith asked me holding onto the seam of my shirt. They could strip me for all i care. I just nodded and Keith lifted the shirt over my head. Shiro pulled the shorts i was wearing. I was left in nothing but my under wear. 

" God your so fucking sexy" Shiro made me lay down again as he towered over me. He kissed my already marked neck making me let out little moans. I saw Keith's smirk widen as he disappeared behind Shiro. Then I felt a hand pawing at my already hard member. My moans got louder. This was way better than the book made it sound. 

" Lance do you wanna stop here? I would understand if you do." Keith asked. Shiro got off of me and sat beside me. I propped my self up with my elbows. My confidence was running wild at this point. I didn't know the first thing about this and yet for some reason I did. 

" And leave you two unsatisfied? I don't think so." I hear chuckles come from them as they continued to strip them selves. " My own personal strippers. How sexy." I didn't even know the words coming out of my mouth till they were said. 

" Well then would you mind taking it all off for me then Lance?" They said in unison. 

" Thats hot" I said taking the last bit of clothing i did have on. They both got on either sides of me. Both in their birthday suits. I could feel the heat radiating off of them. Keith's hand went down my thigh and to my hole. While Shiro grabbed my member. Both things making me moan loudly. I could feel their hard members on my sides. I grabbed them not sure what exactly to do. They seemed to just be affected my the touch because i heard small moans come from them. Shiro used his free hand to show me what to do. So i did it to both of them. Pumping my hand up and down and they continued to paw at me. Keith pushing his finger in and out. Shiro rubbing me. 

" Lance your really tight. I dont think we would be able to fit inside you." Keith commented. 

"  Then i guess we will have to stretch him out." Shiro said. I heard  a growl come up from his chest. 

" God damn lance how are you so good at this" I was panting from all the things going on. A knot was forming in my stomach. I accidentally gripped onto their members. 

" Ah fuck do that again" I heard one of them mummer. So i did to both of them. " Fuck Lance faster please." So i did. Then I felt something fall onto me. They just exploded onto me. 

" Oh god Lance that was amazing." They both laid down on the bed with me. I just pouted. I didn't explode like them yet. I was so close but they stopped. I rolled over to my side and felt Shiro on my back. I faced Keith. 

" Keith" I whispered. I looked at me with tired eyes. " I didn't finish." He rubbed his eyes and nodded. I wrapped his hand around my member and started pumping again. I was about to moan but Keith put his hand on my mouth. 

" Shiro's asleep. Be quiet." I nodded and replaced his hand with mine as he continued. I gasped when I felt Shiro's member twitch on my butt. 

" What are you two doing?" Shiro said looking at us. " I see well I guess its time for round two." I was about to explain that it was a misunderstanding but he put his fingers in my hole causing me to moan again. " Your moans make me so hard Lance." He put his tip at my entrance as I grinded on it. Keith put his lips on mine. I grabbed onto his member and started to jerk him off. I heard Shiro chuckle behind me. I just wanted his to put it in. I tried to push my self onto him but he held my hips. " Beg" He whispered into my ear. 

" Please put it in. I want to feel even better." I saw him smirk from out of the corner of my eyes. He shoved himself in me. I winced due to the size. 

" Keith turn around." Shiro said. He followed his order and Keith had his back to me. " Put your Dick in him Lance." He whispered in my ear. Shiro Pulled him closer and put my member at his entrance. He thursted causing me to go inside him. Keith let out a moan. I grabbed onto Keith's hips and thrusted into him. Shiro did the same. Moans filled the room. I couldn't handle this much more. 

" Sh-shiro im gunna- ahh" 

" M-me to-o Shiro." Keith said. Then I remembered I was an Omega. 

" Shiro pull out please" I felt the knot in my stomach tighten as I let out my load. I tightened myself up.

" Oh god Lance." Shiro said as I felt his member twitch inside me. He pulled out and exploded on me again. We were all panting. 

" That was amazing." I love that feeling. I think i might be addicted. I closed my eyes and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are really amazing and Making my day brighter. Thank you so much for reading this book. I hope you all have a wonderful day night or afternoon. Please vote and Comment what you think will happen next. - Winter