Chapter 21

When we got home i went straight for my room. My actual room. I missed it. Everything was in the same place. The dress i left on the bed. The blankets hanging off the edge. My music player on the desk. I lost my shoe which means i don't have shoes anymore. I sighed and put the dress on the dress form. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. Everything hurt especially my head. I touched the wrap that was around my head and winced. " Guess its not fully healed." I curled into myself. " I'm going to stay here for a while" I said before going to sleep. 

~ Keith~ ( One month later)

Lance hasn't left the house in a month. When we take him out he seems to always be looking around instead of having fun. When he was taken i didn't think it took that much of a tole on him. He barley speaks. Its driving me crazy. I'm afraid he is going to do something he doesn't mean to do. I'm really worried about him. I check on him through out the night. Me and Shiro took two different shifts so someone is with him during the day. My heart aches but I he wont let us too close to him. 

~ Lance~

I don't know why i'm acting like this. I just feel like if i stay here i wont have anyone watching me or trying to take me from them again. They looked like they were in so much pain when I came back home. I don't want to hurt them anymore. I see the pain in their eyes. Their sent has changed too. Why was I set up for this life. I never signed up for this. Who's fault is it? I haven't heard from Allura in a while. I sent her a letter last week but I guess she doesn't have the luxuries that I have.  Hunk and Shay's wedding was last week. I went but I left early because i was falling asleep at the after party. I got paid 300 dollars even though i told them it was too much.  I'm sitting in my room rereading a book I've had for a long time. 

" Lance?" I looked up to see Keith in the door way. 

" Yes?" I said putting the book down.

" We want to talk to you." He said. I knew this would come. I followed him out to the living room. Shiro was already sitting on the couch. They looked miserable. Did i do this to them?

" Lance you have been so distant lately and you barley go outside anymore. Whats wrong?" Shiro said as I sat down. I sat away from them. Something i realized I started doing. I didn't know how to answer the question myself. I took in a breath and looked at both of them. They looked as tired as they did when i came back. They looked like the life from their eyes dimmer than the last time i looked into them. 

" I'm just afraid. Don't worry i'm fine." I flashed a small smile at them trying to reasure them.

" Your fine? Says you so paranoid that you don't enjoy going out anymore. You stay in your room and barley spend anytime with us anymore. We miss you Lance" Keith intervened. 

" Well i don't want to chance the possibility of being taken from you guys again. You both looked like you were in so much pain when i came back. Why would I want to do that again?" 

" We were lost without you Lance. We weren't in pain. You became the light that lit our path." Shiro said.

" We are even more of a mess now knowing that your here but you wont come near us." 

" I'm sorry" I said with the loss of words.

" Please come sit with us. Give us hugs. Tell us that you love us. Tell us that you need us. Please." Keith said. I could tell he was longing for the things he has asked for. I stood up and sat in between them. 

" I'm sorry" I said again. I reached for both of their hands and held onto them. " I'm sorry" They put their heads on my shoulders. " You don't know how sorry I am. I was being selfish and made assumptions. I'm sorry"

" Don't wear the word out." Shiro said. I took in a deep breath relaxing with them by my side. I cant live without them. That's a major fact. They were my new reason to live. The reason i wake up in the morning and the last thing i think about when I go to sleep. 

" Lance what do you want to do?" Keith asked me playing with my fingers.

" I want to live happily ever after with you guys" I got a chuckle out of Shiro. Keith kisses my knuckles.

" Then we are your princes that save you from the tower." I smiled. It was the Rapunzel story. I guess there are similarities. I was kept in the house because my parents made me afraid. Even though I dreamed of outside. I was saved when a mysterious yet handsome stranger came to save me. I laughed.

" Well then I shall save my princes with true loves kiss." I said facing Keith. Keith leaned in and we connected out lips. I pulled away and turned to Shiro.

" Your our Baby Blue Princess." He said before kissing me. He pulled away after a couple seconds. 

" I like the way that sounds." I said. Shiro picked me up. 

" Well then my little princess lets get you to bed. Its already almost midnight and I want to take you somewhere tomorrow. " I smiled at them and they smiled back. They truly are amazing people. I cuddled into Shiro's chest so I could hear his heart beat. My favorite sound. Keith followed him into my room and they laid on either side of the bed. 

" We love you Lance never forget that because as soon as you do our heart breaks. We want to see you soar." Keith said kissing my shoulder.

" As long as you need us to hold your hand we will. So dont be afraid." Shiro said kissing my head. I smiled a knowing smile to myself. My knights in shining armor. I really did get a happy ending. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the end has come. I wanted to end it with how I got the inspiration for this story. I would like to thank everyone who commented and voted on this story. It made my days of writing a lot of fun. Even the people who just read it. Thank you!! This story was a fun one to write but I say that about all of them. I just love to write so you guys can read them. So THANK YOU!!!!!!! You guys are truly amazing. I love you guys so much. If you guys need anything i want to try and help.

If you guys want more Voltron Fanfiction im making an Klance soulmate AU if you want to read it. If you have any ideas comment them or message me. Im open to anything. - Winter