Chapter 15

~ ??? ~

So he is in good hands. That's a relief i just feel horrible for having to kill his family. He's like a brother to me. Last time I saw him he was so small. Hes turned out to be an honorable man. I just hope he remembers me soon. I want to protect him. I need him back. I miss him. Lance was there for me when i was in the dark now because of him i owe him my life and soul. Their catching onto me though. Even Lance is. I just hope i can see him once without this sneaking around. Allura has, Im really jealous  of her but at least we are making progress.

~ Lance~

Ive been working on the dress for about a week. I finished the skirt. Shiro and Keith got me phone to call them if anything happens. I don't think ill ever use it though. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Ive been feeling really weird lately and i worry that I might be going into heat. I really don't want to. They don't feel pleasant. I took a sip of my water and brought it with me into the room. I turned on my speaker and sat back onto my bed. 

" I dont really know what to do anymore." I said aloud looking at the wall. " I know nobody and i have no hobbies other than designing. " And i just stared as I laid back on my bed. I have done nothing. Literally nothing since ive gotten out. All the things ive said i was going to do i never have done any of them. I got up and went to my bag full of stuff i took from home. My journal full of things  dreamed of doing. Ive gone to the beach. Ive made friends. Ive met my mate. Now i just need to go to a concert. I need to go skinny dipping. I need to go to a party. I need to get piss drunk. I need to get in a fight.I need to argue with someone. " But rushing it was will be no fun" I said placing the book back into the bag.  I started to pull other things out of the bag. Things from my siblings. I laid them all on the floor in front of me. I sighed and just looked at them. I heard the front door open and the guys talking. 

" Lance we're home." Keith said walking in my room. I looked at him and he gave me sad eyes. " Lance are you okay?" I shook my head. He get on his knees on the floor and hugged me. 

" I miss them." I said picking up the shirt i took from my sister. She was the only one i was really close too. She would sneak things from outside and show them to me. She bought me my first naughty book. She was truly amazing. If only she was here.

" I know Lance i know. How about we have ice cream for dinner?" He looked up at me and smile.

" Sure"

~ Keith~

I saw Lance's journal. The one he brought from his house. He left to go to the kitchen and I looked in it. It was all the things he wanted to do when he got out. It was a full fifteen pages. I took pictures of every single one and went into the kitchen. Lets make this boys dream come true. I gave him a big bowl of ice cream and after a couple hours of watching Tv and talking we went to bed. I waited for a hour before sneaking into Shiro's room. 

" Shiro" I whispered and shook him. 

" What" He said rolling over. 

" I need to tell you something" He looked over his shoulder at me. " I looked in Lance's journal and I found a bunch of things he wants to do." I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures. I just watched as he read them all.

" You can totally tell when he put these down. Like go to the park was probably when he was a kid" He swiped and blushed. " And the last page was probably when he was in his last heat." I took the phone back and saw a whole page full of lewd fantasy.

" Looks like Lance is a kinky person." I said as I continued to read the last three pages. 

" Yeah maybe when he is in his next heat we can try these." Shiro said.

" Yeah especially this one." I said zooming in on the bondage one. Shiro shook his head and laughed. 

" Go to bed." I smiled and walked back to my room. That night was full of wet dreams and i cant complain.