Chapter 17

~ Lance~ 

Today we were going to go shopping for a gift for Hunks wedding. We have already gone to three other stores to get other things for the house. We got a new bookshelf and more blankets. We wandered around the store when i saw someone with white hair pass by on the other side of the isle. I wanted to run after them but i didn't see which way they went. I shook my head and continued to look around. We found cute Dog painting playing in water. I know Hunk will love it I just hope Shay will too. We checked out and walked to the car. I saw the hair again from the corner of my eye. When i looked to see it seemed like they disappeared. Ignoring it again I got in the car and we started to go the way home. For about twenty minutes i was staring at the car two cars down from us. They made sure to stay that far but kept on going to same way as us. 

" Keith you see the car too right?" I asked Keith from the front seat. He looked back.

" Which one?"

" Two cars down. They stay that distance but their following us."

" How long?"

" The whole time." 

" Shiro try to shake them" Keith said and Shiro got off at the exit. So did the car. I was starting to get kinda nervous. Were they really following us. What was going to happen if they actually catch up. After a couple of turns we lost them. 

" That was scary" I said looking back to make sure it was gone. " I wonder what they want?"

" I don't know but lets just get home before they find us again" Shiro nodded and we drove home and looked out the whole time. Shiro was unusually quiet through the whole thing, Was something on his mind? We got home and Keith helped me get everything inside. Shiro was on the phone. 

" Whats wrong with Shiro?" I asked Keith as he paced around in his room. I was in Keith's room. I watched from the doorway Shiro pacing and talking.

" He's fine. Hes probably talking with someone about what happened this afternoon." Keith said pulling me into his chest.

" I feel like its something more." I said. Keith stayed quiet. I was starting to become frustrated. "Are you going to tell me?" Keith stayed silent again. I let out a sigh and got up. " If your not going to tell me then I guess I have to find out." I said before storming out of the room.  They most likely have seen the car in front of our house too. The car was a different one though. I wonder was that just to distract us or are more than one person watching us. I sat down on my bed and started to put the finishing touches on Shay's dress. I was so mad that I wasn't paying attention and stabbed myself with the needle. I licked the blood off my finger and continued. I got up to walk around cause my legs were cramping and I heard a knock at the front door. I walked over and to my surprise found Allura.

" Hello Lance" She said with a smile. She had a sad look on her face.  

" Hey whats up?" I asked. 

" You wanna go for a walk?" She asked me. I nodded and put on my shoes and left a little note that I was going to go on a walk with a friend of mine. I was about to walk out the front door when Allura's face changed again. " Im sorry about this." She said before punching me. I fazed in and out of darkness. Last thing i remember was her putting me into the back seat. and she said " They said they would give me my father back. Don't take this personally." And then everything went black. 

~ Shiro~

Keith told me that Lance was mad that we weren't telling him anything recently. I felt bad. Of course he should know. Its about him after all. Their following him. Their watching him. I go to his room and knock on the door. There is no response. 

" Lance can I come in. I want to tell you whats happening." Still no response. I open his door to find that he isn't in his room. I began to panic. I ran to the bathroom. He wasn't there. My panic began to rise even more. I checked every room in the house. I even checked the backyard and the roof. He isn't there. " KEITH" I shouted. Keith scrambled out of his room. 

" Whats wrong Shiro your using your alpha voice." I didn't care that I was using it. I needed it. 

" Lance is gone." I said. Keith's eyes widened and his jaw clenched. 

" Where could have gone?" I sighed and looked at the front door. I looked down at the floor and noticed little drops of blood. 

" I don't know but someone took him. He wouldn't have left bleeding now would he?" I said walking towards the blood.  

" Who ever took him was sloppy about it." Keith said crouching towards it. 

" When i find them im going to kill them for taking him. I swear they made the worst mistake of their life. They will regret the day they were born. "

" Looks like he trusted them. ' Going out for a walk with a friend' He says and his shoes are gone. "

" The only friend we know he has that we dont know is the girl." I said. My anger flaring out of control. Why not of all times? Why?

" Her name is Allura. Guess we have some searching to do." Keith said grabbing his jacket. " Lets go to work" He said. He looked more mad about it than I am. I saw the fire in his eyes. His features were hard. His voice was different. Who ever decided it was a good idea to take our Lance. Will rue the day they were born. 

___________________________________________________

How would you feel if i told you dudes that I made another X reader book? Also im having trouble ending this book or at least trying to find a good ending for it. Any ideas? - Winter